Jarvis Landry path to the draft videos | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jarvis Landry path to the draft videos

It was very important to get O-linemen in this draft, so what happened last year, does not happen again, but love everything about this kid, and is my favorite pick.

My favorite all-time player was Zach because of how he played the game, this kid seems to me to be all-heart from the moment he steps on the practice field, and will not slow down until that Sunday's game is over...with a win.

I will be surprised if this kid doesn't start in the slot....number one he not your normal rookie....two, its not like we have an all pro playing the slot....I expect Landry to make a big impact

That seems to be the theme with our signings this off-season. As we know, the culture in any organization can help you or hurt you. It's a new season, a new team, so hopefully, we are on our way to improving the culture in our locker room.

There was nothing better than the feeling we used to have on game day several years ago, being seen as a hard nosed bust you in the mouth football team. Thank You Zach, Jason and Ricky for those years.
Man I want that back again.

Imagine that a WR bailing the QB out after the QB has bailed the OL out. Instead of...

View attachment 12465

Ehhh that would have been an amazing play by Wallace if he'd somehow come down with it in the end zone. Tough to knock him for that.

But yeah, the flip side is, I think people pin way too much of the blame on 17 for some of those missed connections.

Ehhh that would have been an amazing play by Wallace if he'd somehow come down with it in the end zone. Tough to knock him for that.

But yeah, the flip side is, I think people pin way too much of the blame on 17 for some of those missed connections.

Tanny could have made a better throw for Wallace if he throws it outside instead of back inside but you can clearly see he got creamed as he released it. That's just one that Wallace has to come down with since it somehow hit him in the hands. May not have won the game anyway but still that was a tough one to see him drop.

What a refreshing change from what we had in Ted Ginn Jr. Listening to Ginn made me want to punch myself in the face. And his miserable hands....

Tanny could have made a better throw for Wallace if he throws it outside instead of back inside but you can clearly see he got creamed as he released it. That's just one that Wallace has to come down with since it somehow hit him in the hands. May not have won the game anyway but still that was a tough one to see him drop.

That ball flew 60 ****ing yards in the air. Nitpicking the position of that ball is just another example of the hyper-criticism Tannehill receives.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That ball flew 60 ****ing yards in the air. Nitpicking the position of that ball is just another example of the hyper-criticism Tannehill receives.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nitpicking?? I am a HUGE Tannehill fan and place the blame on Wallace for dropping the ball. But unless you have no idea where Tannehill SHOULD have thrown the ball then you really can't let him slide without criticism for throwing the ball towards the inside of the field and the defender vs throwing it towards the outside of the field where Wallace was running his route towards and away from the defender.

I'm on board.... Great down to earth guy that brings "it" game time. He most likely won't play much this year, but if someone goes down he will. I'm pretty sure he was acquired so that we can get rid of Wallace's contract in the 2015 offseason.
I thought I read somewhere on here that if he's released next offseason it's only a savings of 2.5 million but in 2016 it's 9.5 if he's released. I would wait till then. You get the feeling in the next few years the wr's could look a lot different.

Back
Top Bottom