Jason Allen Emerges | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jason Allen Emerges

Lol at "right place at the right time"

Well I'll take that on every single play for the rest of the year for all of our players, we can win the season out!

That was a great play by Jason Allen, the way he tipped the ball into the air and caught his own deflection, the first of many more to come. It was good to see all the other defenders congratulating him on the play, they know he is going to be a fixture in the secondary for many years.

That was a great play by Jason Allen, the way he tipped the ball into the air and caught his own deflection, the first of many more to come. It was good to see all the other defenders congratulating him on the play, they know he is going to be a fixture in the secondary for many years.:cooldude:

Negative Minded

:fire: We Play 2 Win The Game!! Stop Being So Negative ! :fire:

I've been saying all along that Allen was a great pick at 16. Being a Georgia fan, I got to see the guy up close and personal for years. The only thing that's suprising about anything he's done is that it's taken him so long to get on the field. Saban's scheme must be crucial.

tmny99 said:
I've been saying all along that Allen was a great pick at 16. Being a Georgia fan, I got to see the guy up close and personal for years. The only thing that's suprising about anything he's done is that it's taken him so long to get on the field. Saban's scheme must be crucial.

The jury is FOR SURE still out on him being a great pick....but it was nice to finally see a good solid performance out of him.

This thread needs a pic:D

clear.gif

inFINSible said:
Jason Allen's INT was more a product of a bad throw than a good play by Allen....but, at least he hung onto the ball. :)

The same can be said for probably 60-75% of interceptions we see in this league.

Despite Renaldo Hill's interception, I still think he's the WORST starter on this team. Yeremiah Bell is an excellent player, and I'd like to see a Bell/Jason Allen duo at safety.

being in the right place at the right time is part of the game of football so please shut up-obviously those who dont think being in the right place at the right time counts for much have not played the gmae of football!

90 percent of being a good player in the NFL requires you to know how to BE IN THE RIGHT PLACE AT THE RIGHT TIME!!

You think Deion Sanders was always in the Wrong Place at the Wrong Time and just squatted and miffed out a pick?

Being in the right place at the right time doesn't mean trailing the receiver by a yard. He was lucky that it was a bad throw, otherwise it's an easy completion to an open receiver for a first down.

I'm glad to see him out there and I'm glad he is making plays when he has the opportunity but, don't get all squishy about a lucky break.

Back
Top Bottom