Jason Kidd asks Nets to Trade him | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jason Kidd asks Nets to Trade him

Dunno why Kidd would be complaining. His team's still in playoff contention. :lol:

:lol: I heard on the radio that the Nets called the Lakers to trade Vince Carter for Lamar Odom + Jordan Farmar.

WTF. The Nets GM is an official Idiot.

:lol: I heard on the radio that the Nets called the Lakers to trade Vince Carter for Lamar Odom + Jordan Farmar.

Vinc Carter + Kobe + Bynum + Gasol + **** they dont even need a 5th man with that team, or a bench.

Vince Carter is the NBA LVP.

LVP = Least Valuable Player

Vinc Carter + Kobe + Bynum + Gasol + **** they dont even need a 5th man with that team, or a bench.

I wouldn't do this trade. Carter for Odom I would entertain, but Farmar is off limits. That leaves Derek Fisher and no one else at the PG position. I am content to keep the team as is and go to war.

The Lakers response should be the same response the Nuggets gave when we offered Kwame for Marcus Camby: :lol:

Then again, we sent Kwame out for an even better player.

I wouldn't do this trade. Carter for Odom I would entertain, but Farmar is off limits. That leaves Derek Fisher and no one else at the PG position. I am content to keep the team as is and go to war.
Odom is a taller version of Carter....you'd be trading for another version of the player you have.

I doubt Derek Fisher can be traded. I mean the whole purpose of him leaving Utah was to get medical help for his daughter which he can only do in LA or NY

Sounds like he might be headed back to Dallas.....maybe. I really dont see him leaving NJ, honestly.

Back
Top Bottom