Jason Trusnik signs 2 year extension | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jason Trusnik signs 2 year extension

I hate this crap.

What this really means is that because of the stupid drafting of Josh Kaddu and the extension now given to Trusnik, we won't be drafting a LB prospect in the 3rd round who could actually become a good starter down the road.

Ireland is a complete and utter football idiot. FIRE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!! Somebody please.

Dansby and Burnett are grossly overpaid.

The Dolphins need young LB prospects who will start in 2 or 3 years.

Josh Kaddu doesn't even have control over his body. He is a missed tackle waiting to happen.

Trusnik will never be starting material.

Spitler has improved but he just isn't very talented.

Ireland is the worst GM in the NFL.

Yea this post makes no sense .

Well, this is my 2 cents. While I get that he's a good ST's player, I'd rather build the ST's mostly with players that are playing for the minimun and here's why. We need some stars in our team. There're going to be a few that will hit the market and in order to get 1 or 2 of them we're going to need the money. You can say that he's not making a lot of money but when you start giving your back ups and ST's players 800k a year then you're spending a lot of money on back ups. The way the NFL works is you need stars/playmakers and they're going to get most of the money. You need to fill up the roster(bottom 20)with minimun salaries so you can have enough to pay the playmakers.That's the only problem I have with this. When you look at our roster, we're up there with not much room under the cap(I mean this year) and yet we have no playmakers.Of course we also have lots of dead money due to us giving money to players like this one that are no longer with the team. You win with playmakers so you get those taken care of first. If they're going to start doing this what will happen is you're going to have a team with a bunch of back ups(which is the case now)and then they'll say we couldn't get any top free agents cause we can't afford them and then we're back to the situation we're in now.

Ozzy rules!!

Interesting that Ireland elected to prioritize wrapping up Trusnik ahead of the other pending free agents.

sorry that im not a blind homer fan and like to call things like it is.

Why be so dramatic? The re-signing of Trusnik isn't supposed to include fireworks and free champagne. It's a solid move and nothing more.

---------- Post added at 12:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 PM ----------

Interesting that Ireland elected to prioritize wrapping up Trusnik ahead of the other pending free agents.

I'd think it'd be easier to sign the lower-end guys first. I could be wrong...

I hate this crap.

What this really means is that because of the stupid drafting of Josh Kaddu and the extension now given to Trusnik, we won't be drafting a LB prospect in the 3rd round who could actually become a good starter down the road.

Ireland is a complete and utter football idiot. FIRE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!! Somebody please.

Dansby and Burnett are grossly overpaid.

The Dolphins need young LB prospects who will start in 2 or 3 years.

Josh Kaddu doesn't even have control over his body. He is a missed tackle waiting to happen.

Trusnik will never be starting material.

Spitler has improved but he just isn't very talented.

Ireland is the worst GM in the NFL.
This is a nonsense post all over the place. To say Ireland is the worst GM in the whole of the NFL just isn't true.

Most Phans don't care about special teams, unless they frack up with a missed kick or giving up a big return. Trusnic is no star, and will never start on D. However, he is a 6 year vet who is a VG ST's player. He has 6 tackles (2nd to Freeney) this year on ST's, and provides some leadership with the forgotten part of our team. Good sign.

Why are people overreacting to this? I swear some people on here just bitch about every single thing no matter what it is.

Back
Top Bottom