Jay Cutler | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jay Cutler

I actually hope Cutler doesn't fall to us at 16. I really wanted him 2 months ago but Miami has already gone out and got our QB with Culpepper and a guy who may not be done as a starter in Harrington. If anyone could fall I hope it's Chad Jackson.

hestar said:
:shakeno:....Cutler will be a bust!!!.why do people like this kid so much??.I don't buy into the hype..I haven't even heard of him till recently and his stats are not even good..ohh well,thankfully he'll be gone by 16.

I'm not for drafting Cutler at this point because we have more important positions to draft at this point however, I just could help but chuckle at this post.

Hestar claims "Cutler will be a bust" and of course follows that claim up with nothing of value as to why he thinks so.
Typical around here but the best was yet to come.

While claiming "Cutler will be a bust" and any that like him are "buying into hype" Hestar also states that Cutler will be gone by pick 16.

If Cutler was seen by scouts and NFL front offices as a high potential bust then he would'nt be gone by 16, he'd still be there to pick because only the fans "buying into the hype" would want him.

I guess people like Cutler so much because NFL people in the know talk him up so much and think he IS a good prospect with all the tools to make it in the NFL.

:shakeno:
The posts on this board sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom