Jay Cutler | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jay Cutler

mmikel30

Starter
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I have never in my life seen anyone who willingly throws backing up every time they throw a pass. I mean this guy does it even when there is zero pressure. We should have just rolled with Matt Moore and got the better draft choice and saved 10 million ,because Josh Mccown is better than this bum.

Did he hurt his shoulder? His passes were all over the place today, his ball placement was so poor, I have to wonder if he did something to his shoulder in last weeks game or during the week.

He was running for his life the whole game. Not to say he was sharp today, he reminded me of another dolphins qb also named Jay. Yes, Fiedler. But the whole team was flat. I can't remember a running play in the first half that Ajayi wasn't touch in the backfield.

No one is listenting but I'll keep saying it - when you retire from something you have lost your will to compete at the level required to be effective OR you are broken physically. The guy was in the former category. Why go begging someone to come out of retirement? Shame on Gase and the FO for not expecting this result. Yeah, he'll play fine some games but stand in and take a shot in order to convert in a key situation - not happening. He'll be trying to limit the amount of contact he takes so he can ride off injury-free w the $10mil. You play guys that want to be on the field. You don't recruit washed up bums from the broadcast booth.

This team rides and dies with Ajayi no matter who’s at the Qb position, whether that be Tannehill, Cutler, or Moore. Plus that Oline played god awful today.

This team rides and dies with Ajayi no matter who’s at the Qb position, whether that be Tannehill, Cutler, or Moore. Plus that Oline played god awful today.

This game was there for the taking, inefficient defense and bad running game and all, if the QB wouldn't have thrown off his back foot the entire third quarter.

Did he hurt his shoulder? His passes were all over the place today, his ball placement was so poor, I have to wonder if he did something to his shoulder in last weeks game or during the week.

He is coming off of major shoulder surgery, but the issue does not appear to be his arm. Rather, it's the throwing platform. Happy feet.

He played like garbage. The whole team played like garbage. On to the next week. I know things looks bad right now, and trust me, Im well aware of the flaws, but some weird things going on in the NFL this year. Well probably bounce back and get to 8-8.

Apparently too many of you only saw Jay Cutler highlights and never watched him play. If Jay Cutler was a good QB he'd probably not be on his 3rd team and he sure as heck would have more than 1 playoff appearance in 10 years.

This is Jay Cutler...sometimes you'll get the good Jay and sometimes you'll get the bad Jay...today was bad Jay.

He played like garbage. The whole team played like garbage. On to the next week. I know things looks bad right now, and trust me, Im well aware of the flaws, but some weird things going on in the NFL this year. Well probably bounce back and get to 8-8.

I'll take that bet. 4 maybe 5 wins with Cutler/Gase combo

He was just plain awful today.
He looked like he did not want to be on the field.
We will see in future weeks if this was just one game or this is the real Jay Cutler.

He was just plain awful today.
He looked like he did not want to be on the field.
We will see in future weeks if this was just one game or this is the real Jay Cutler.
This is the way he played in Chicago. That's just the way he is.

I think we have seen the real Slim Shady with Cutler. I don't see why Gase is so enamored with him! It's not as if Chicago was winning championship after championship with Cutler. I strongly believe that Moore gives the dolphins the best chance to win not Cutler!

Back
Top Bottom