"jays got his go to man back " | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"jays got his go to man back "

corona683

Active Roster
Reaction score
OG coming back is a GOOD thing for sure, b4 he went out OG and jay were tearing the friggin league up, i will NEVER forget that 1 hand catch OG made against the JETS in game 3... WOW even Chris Berman lost his mind on NFL primetime that wk.

Yeah and OG better have an awful great training camp or we wont see him in a uniform next year! Too much competition....
Gooo dolphins
Welcome back OG

They have a transcript of his press conference on the Phins site. I didn't even know they held a press conference.

Re: "jays got his go to man back "

Originally posted by corona683
OG coming back is a GOOD thing for sure, b4 he went out OG and jay were tearing the friggin league up, i will NEVER forget that 1 hand catch OG made against the JETS in game 3... WOW even Chris Berman lost his mind on NFL primetime that wk.

That was a great circus catch, Jay put the ball where only OG could catch right? It was by design right? Tearing up the league? Come on man. Get them homer shades off.:)

Re: "jays got his go to man back "

Originally posted by corona683

What team were you watching. OG wasn't tearing up anything with his 38 yards per game and his ball dropping.

OG will make this team. If he plays half as decent as he did last year in training camp he will make the team. The competition is nothing...he p[retty much has a spot on this roster. Unless someone completely outplays him....he will be here next year.

Well den54, your rite, his stats were'nt the best but i do believe that game ended the streak of the JETS and fins..:lol:

38 yard per game, yeah. Ball dropping? I dont quite remember him dropping any balls...

Originally posted by Disgustipate
38 yard per game, yeah. Ball dropping? I dont quite remember him dropping any balls...

Of course cause he made everyone forget about it with that catch against the Jets. There was talk about here though when he was dropping balls for a stretch there and people were concerned. O.G just wasn't anywhere near himself last year before the injury even happened.

I purely like the combination of Chambers/McKnight and Thompson because we can interchange them.

with Gadsen back this team will be stronger,good move for team unity also!

The Jags chose Stokes then Hachette over OG.:lol: I just refuse to get excited over this.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Den54
The Jags chose Stokes then Hachette over OG.:lol: I just refuse to get excited over this.:rolleyes:

Stokes I can see. It's the Hachette signing that should have really spoken volumes to phin fans.

Back
Top Bottom