JBrownTC Poll (merged w/ other JB Topics) | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

JBrownTC Poll (merged w/ other JB Topics)

Jonathon wants to know if you want him back writing reports, what do you say?

• Yes...

Votes: 22 62.9%
  • No...

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • I Don't Really Read Any Training Camp Reports...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I Eat Glue...

Votes: 5 14.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
JB, you don't have to do anything. You can leave and give your reports to another site which is fine.

The road Fin Heaven has taken to get to this point is not the wrong road. We are still learning how to deal with things, and my mistake was letting you act like you were actually at camp.

I think our members deserve better.

Deserve better than Eyewitness reports and My Take which was actual things that happened that I got from interviews and all. better than that. Ok. the only thing better is being there.

Originally posted by JBrownTCReports
After I have been fired because you guys listen to a few people, why shoudl I post my reports. I came to Finheaven asking to help. AJ knew I had friends going, and I thought everyone else did too. If you guys are going to let your site go down the wrong road by firing a guy who has helped your site, than fine with me. Check some other message boards people loved them.
:yell:
I can't believe you still claim that your "stuff is true".Take your fake reports to another board................

:fire:

I actually felt sympathy for JB because even though his reports were inaccurate ,he took time to write them.Now I'm glad AJ and others Administrator got rid of him.

JB, as 87 and some others have said, we had to do what we had to do. I always took your report as the real thing. I read it, reviewed it, and sometimes editted it (Gram helped out with that). Point is: I took your report as everything... I didn't have to read other reports. However, when I came on to the boards this evening to find that there was actual proof, and not what people said... about the reports have inaccuracies... something had to be done.

It all comes down to this basically... we (Gram and I) felt that we were "cheating" both visitors of the site and members of this board. Why? People like myself read your reports and trusted every word.

We weren't listening to just a fan or so. We read the posts about the inaccuracies, then investigated... and then thought about the issue as a whole.

This site just gets wierder and wierder!!! Everyone really needs to chill out thats for sure!!!

Originally posted by stan marino
This site just gets wierder and wierder!!! Everyone really needs to chill out thats for sure!!!

LMAO! I hear ya man... today has been a busy day for all the Mods and Admins. We had someone in the Smack forums who needed to be... well... smacked around. LOL

Originally posted by minus
I actually felt sympathy for JB because even though his reports were inaccurate ,he took time to write them.Now I'm glad AJ and others Administrator got rid of him.

Dude, get off the guy and quit kicking him while he's down. If there were inaccuracies then the problem was taken care of but quit piling on when I haven't seen you take the time to contribute anything that's worth while. The guy was reporting on hearsay, which is how a lot of reporting gets done and, unfortunately, some things didn't come out the way they should have. While I agree that the writing style was somewhat misleading (I thought he was attending too) he was doing his best with what he had and wasn't intentionally trying to mislead anyone so jump ship bro!

Originally posted by JBrownTCReports
However my stuff is true.

Since you've chosen to ignore my question to you I'll answer it for you. The Following transcript from your original TC report was ACTUALLY TAKEN DIRECTLY FROM THE MIAMI DOLPHINS OFFICIAL SITE!! But you did not state this in your thread, and from what I gathered by reading it, you made it seem that it was all from your "PEOPLE AT TC'S" INTERVIEWS..............

Top Play From Practices:
Quarterback Ray Lucas hits Wide Receiver Chris Chambers down the field for a 45-50 yard pickup off a playaction fake. Chambers had to fall forward to get it, because Ray put alittle to much air under it.

Training Camp Quotes:
Morning Practice Quotes:

(Fielder On Wide Receivers)
``They looked great,'' Fiedler said. ``You've got speed guys and you've got possession guys. You mix up the top four guys, and you're talking about a team of receivers that can do everything.''

(Fiedler On The Dolphins)
``We haven't even cracked the surface with what Ricky can do,'' Fiedler said. ``His game is when the pads go on and we get physical and he bangs into someone and knocks them over. That's when the excitement level of seeing Ricky back there is going to build.''

(Wannstedt On Receivers)
``It was great today from a receiver standpoint just to see that whole group together,'' coach Dave Wannstedt said. ``That group should be as strong as any position on our team. We've got good depth.''

(Wannstedt On Fiedler)
"Jay is in all of the meetings and he is in early," Wannstedt said. "He's walking through what he can walk through and learning and asking questions. That's Jay. He'll be out here as quick as he can and the plan is to get him throwing the football Tuesday or Wednesday of next week and then we'll go from there. This has given us a great opportunity to evaluate these young quarterbacks."

(Wannstedt On Camp)
"We are keeping it real basic," Wannstedt said. "We are giving the young guys a lot of reps and that will give them a better chance in the preseason games. Plus, most of these guys are going to be playing a majority of the time against Tampa Bay anyway."

(Wannstedt On Lowe and McMicahel)
"Omare Lowe did some nice things out there," Wannstedt said. "He had a good showing. Randy McMichael caught just about everything that was thrown to him. He was just outstanding. Arturo (Freeman) also had a good day. He made one interception and almost had a second one. It is good to see him get off to such a good start."

(Chambers On Training Camp)
``I wasn't as nervous,'' he said. ``Last year I didn't know what to expect. Now I feel a lot more comfortable, and I can bounce around a little bit.''

Afternoon Practice Quotes:
(Wannstedt On Fullback Position)
"The fullback position is kind of funny," Wannstedt said. "Rob has talent and he has had a nice offseason, but because of the style of offense that we've run, he hasn't had many opportunities. So there's a little bit of an unknown there."

"Rob, Deon and Femi will have get the opportunity to show what they can do," the coach said. "Is it open? I don't know. I'm not positive how those are going to do. That makes it exciting. I guess it would be open for competition.

"It's going to be the guy that I feel, and that the coaches feel, gives us the best chance to win."

You might have wanted to say where this actually came from in the begining of your thread because it lead me to believe you were not being truthful.

As to your eyewitness views, they were much more believable, but had me thinking, where did you get it

Damn still kickin him eh Oz!!! I hope the dolphins do the same to the bills when we are up 42-3 in the 4th quarter!!!

Of course I got tehq uotes off the Official Site, as for the Eyewitness reports, I have a few friends. This is stupid we all bleed the same color aqua and orange. Why dish me because you think my reports are inaccurate. Remember we are all fellow FinFans. I'm just upset because I enjoyed writing them.

I agree with stan marino... the point(s) have been made... time to close this thread

PS: stan, if he decides to do one it will be in the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom