Jeff Ireland's Biggest Mistakes is?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jeff Ireland's Biggest Mistakes is??

That made me vomit in my mouth a little bit. It was like watching a slideshow of all the reasons your life sucks right now...including a picture of your girlfriend getting nailed by a much better looking, much richer, and much better hung guy.

How did Ted Ginn not make this list???

"CAM CAMERON" said we would love him returning kicks, and Ireland wasn't around till the next year when we went 11-5 after full roster rehaul.

He followed the Bill Parcells train out of big D

Asking a juvenile minded potential top ten talent about his family history was not in any way shape or form out of line -

The fact that idiots can't tell when a punk ass kid twists a conversation is mindbogglig - wait no it isn't ;(

Well I think they left a few out but Pat white is among the worst picks ever for so many reasons.

Pat White was a B. Parcells pick.

We will never know what Ireland thought of Pat white but never have heard he didnt want him but thats a convenient opinion by many on this board

Well I think they left a few out but Pat white is among the worst picks ever for so many reasons.

We will never know what Ireland thought of Pat white but never have heard he didnt want him but thats a convenient opinion by many on this board

Anybody else spot the incredibly IRONY in the dichotomy of these two posts by the same person?

Anytime anybody tries to sell Truth via unknown conviction, it creates a "convenient opinion".......

Jeff Ireland's Biggest Mistakes is? Really? I understand none of the words are underlined in red, so they MUST be spelled correctly, but there are much bigger problems in this statement.....

Back
Top Bottom