Jersey Sites? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jersey Sites?

I need your help guys! I want to order some fins and heat jerseys from nflnhl.com (I want an orange marshall and heard their orange jerseys are better than weiketrade), but I've never bought an authentic jersey before so I don't know what size to get. I'm 5'8 and weight 170 lbs. Hopefully someone can help me out as far as both the NFL Jersey sizes as well as the NBA Swingman Jerseys. Thanks!!

I'd say a 48 or smaller. 48 is a medium, which i have in a ronnie brown, i'm 6'2, 205 and i've got room in it.

I have jersey avialable here in the US

ALL adult JERSEYS $45 WITH FREE SHIPING In stock jersey arrive in 2-3 days- ask me for inventory

PLAYERS AVAILABLE

ADULT
sizes Med, Lrg, XL, 2X, 3X
RONNIE BROWN orange aqua white
RICKY WILLIAMS aqua white
BRANDON MARSHALL orange aqua white
CHAD HENNE orange aqua white
CHAD PENNINGTON orange aqua white
DEVON BESS aqua
JAKE LONG orange aqua white
KARLOS DANSBY aqua white
DAN MARINO aqua white
BOB GRIESE aqua
LARRY CSONKA aqua
MARK CLAYTON aqua

YOUTH JERSYS 440- FREE SHIPPINGsizes Sm, Med, Lrg, XL youth
BRANDON MARSHALL orange aqua
RONNIE BROWN white or aqua
JAKE LONG white or aqua

EMAIL: inconjerseys@yahoo.com or sportbiz99@yahoo.com

PHINS001-1.jpg

DSCN93771-1.jpg

DSCN9414-1.jpg

PHINS003-1.jpg

DSCN9420-1.jpg

jersey005-1.jpg

jerseys026-1.jpg

dolphins006-1.jpg

dolphins005-1.jpg

PHINS4EVER Newbie

just received 3 of the 4 jerseys I ordred from www.supersportsgood.com

I got a White Bess, Green Dansby, and an Orange Henne. I ordered a "customized" jersey as well but they said it will take longer to get here because they have to make it or whatever.

I am in Iraq and it took about 16 days to get here which is pretty good.
I also ordered a couple for another soldier whos a Bengals fan.

All the jerseys look awesome and feel awesome. Great to wear to a bar or hell even combat! haha

Ill post pictures of em all when the customized one arrives.
Total Cost: $103 with like $40 shipping cuz im in Iraq.

They all have that dazzle look to the names and numbers. Not a fan

No idea what you are talking about. I have a Henne in orange, Dansby in white, and a Marshall in aqua and I don't have any "dazzle" on my names and numbers.

Let me guess, you never ordered from them...exactly

No idea what you are talking about. I have a Henne in orange, Dansby in white, and a Marshall in aqua and I don't have any "dazzle" on my names and numbers.

Let me guess, you never ordered from them...exactly
Do your jerseys look like phin4ever posted above?

Also went to the link where you said you got the jerseys from. From the pics its easy to tell the letters and numbers are dazzle. And Dazzle means the shiny almost reflective material.

Please post pics of your jerseys

Try this site, http://www.jerseysprice.com/ $17.50 per + $3 insurance. Shipping is $20 for 1-9 jerseys and free if you order 10 or more. I went in with my brother to save the shipping costs. Jerseys are very nice. The baseball jerseys run a bit smaller than the football and hockey ones.

got a jersey from nflnhlshop.com and the dolphin on the sleeve looks alittle off. How do other jersey look?

got a jersey from nflnhlshop.com and the dolphin on the sleeve looks alittle off. How do other jersey look?

I have one from nflnhlshop, and a real authentic that the wife got me from the fins proshop. If you look at the fake one by itself it is hard to notice the difference (embroidered dolphin is wrong on the fake, numbers should not be dazzle, material is different, etc...). But when you put it up against the authentic there are a lot of differences. No harm in getting one from nflnhhlshop because you don't have to worry about screwing it up.

I ordered a white Henne from weiketrade.com and I am very impressed. My friend ordered a peterson ( purple) as well and that thing looks great as well. The white packer jersey looked alright but I think thats just because they have boring jerseys.

just received 3 of the 4 jerseys I ordred from www.supersportsgood.com

I got a White Bess, Green Dansby, and an Orange Henne. I ordered a "customized" jersey as well but they said it will take longer to get here because they have to make it or whatever.

I am in Iraq and it took about 16 days to get here which is pretty good.
I also ordered a couple for another soldier whos a Bengals fan.

All the jerseys look awesome and feel awesome. Great to wear to a bar or hell even combat! haha

Ill post pictures of em all when the customized one arrives.
Total Cost: $103 with like $40 shipping cuz im in Iraq.

Do you have the pictures yet? I wanna make and order soon and im not sure what site to order from. Thank You

i would kill for a fins bryan cox jersey i loved that guy

Is there really any differences between the different knockoff sites?

Back
Top Bottom