Jesse Davis Better Suited To RT? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jesse Davis Better Suited To RT?

Tunsil was ok last year at guard but he wasn't great by any means and he had the big vet to his left

Ozzy rules!!

Ju'wuan James has good trade value. There are a lot of OT needy teams out there that have a lot of cap room.

Dolphins need to go into full rebuild mode and they have a couple of nice prospects to take over at RT.

James is just 25 years old and has been consistently ranked in the top twenty by PFF all year. He is an elite pass blocker. Perhaps the run blocking will come with just a little more experience. He did miss almost an entire season.

Dolphins exercised the fifth year option, but that in no way prohibits a trade. It isn't guaranteed. If traded he would most likely sign a long term deal with his new team.

James is a high character guy. He could net us a 2nd round pick IMO. A high one or another pick as well. What did the SeaHawks just give up for a 33 year old tackle with an injury and holdout history??

Why create holes? We drafted James at #1, we've groomed him in the system and he is a great pass blocker. I say pencil him in at RT, Tunsil at LT and build a line around your bookend tackles. I think with Larsen at LG and maybe Bredel at Center we could be in good shape. Maybe Asiata can take the RG position next season. Steen and Davis as depth is pretty good. We really need an o-line coach that picks his 5 guys and lets them gel together, injuries permitting. Only then can an o-line play with a degree of consistancy. The other day I rewatched the Falcon game. Why were we MUCH better when Pouncey went out. Is he still tipping off the snap count? Is Brendel is pretty good player?

Back
Top Bottom