Jests trade for Percy Harvin | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jests trade for Percy Harvin

you guys talk about me, follow, stalk me more than any healthy adult should. I realize I am a great poster and very interesting and entertaining as well as knowledgeable about this game but you guys creep me out. Can I send a signed photo? would you leave me alone then?

you guys talk about me, follow, stalk me more than any healthy adult should. I realize I am a great poster and very interesting and entertaining as well as knowledgeable about this game but you guys creep me out. Can I send a signed photo? would you leave me alone then?

This coming from the guy who hacked NyJunc's account. Amusing.

That would be great! Could you please sign it "Most FH-banned poster, 2014"?

Finances is not a problem in this acquisition. The Jets can cut him at the end of the season with no consequences other than losing a 4th-6th round pick. The issue is why would you add a malcontent to a team that isn't going to the playoffs? He is not going to help win additional games that make you a contender. He's not going to sell additional tickets. He doesn't make the Jets that much better overall.

You've added a headache that has refused to play on more than one occasion, has a history of fighting with team mates and you have a QB that is going to struggle getting him the ball which is what sets him off.

Just wait until me-Geno meets me-Pearcy. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom