Jests trade for Percy Harvin | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jests trade for Percy Harvin

another one? in addition to which one? Idzik has done a great job w/ the cap, we have an incredible cap situation so we could take on a bad contract but which other bad contracts has he taken on?

Im not speaking of this season

---------- Post added at 05:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 PM ----------

A conditional mid-round pick sounds pretty cheap.

Its cheap because he has a huge contract

Though it's an odd trade I'll give the Jets credit for trying. If he can stay healthy and the Jets can get him to produce at his talent level it's anice pick up. I'd like to see what pick(s) they gave up for him.

Im not speaking of this season

---------- Post added at 05:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 PM ----------

Its cheap because he has a huge contract

the only ones that would be relevant would be on the current team. Your comment was misinformed.

A mid round pick. Obviously Harvin wore out his welcome in Seattle just as he did in Minnesota.

Omg, the rest of the conference is doomed now. I don't see how this move doesn't put them in the drivers seat for Rex Ryan's third AFC Championship appearance!

He's been a China Doll but if he can stay healthy, he can be explosive.

A couple of "theories."

1. Itzdick is being vilified by the talking heads for setting Rex up for failure so his old boss John Schneider did him a favor by almost giving away a special talent for a mid round pick who likely has outworn his welcome for whatever reason.

2. Seattle fears that Harvin can't stay healthy and thought it better for continuity reasons to unload him. (I'd have been happy if he unloaded Harvin to us)

3. Harvin has some red flags. That's a possibility but I don't think Schneider would pull an Ireland on his old subordinate (I think 2 or 3 levels below).

Either way, if Harvin can stay healthy and feels he now has something to prove, it's a great deal for the Jets.. I wouldn't be surprised if Harvin outlives both Rex and Itzdick.

He won't due much there they just traded a 2nd round pick that will be in the top 40 for slightly better Ted Ginn who gets hurt all the time.

Aaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahaha

I ****ing love it. Just when we have turmoil the Jets pop up to show everyone how a really dysfunctional franchise acts.

I'm still trying to figure this one out. I'm guessing Percy was a malcontent and Izdik was in Seattle.

If the jest resign a certain FB who plays QB then lure Urban away from Columbus; The Lombardi will permanently reside in Florham Park, NJ. :lol:

another one? in addition to which one? Idzik has done a great job w/ the cap, we have an incredible cap situation so we could take on a bad contract but which other bad contracts has he taken on?

Isn't the reason why the Jets are awful b/c Idzik has been cheap to sign anyone? I don't know how you can call what he's done great when the team has the most losses in the NFL.

Back
Top Bottom