Jets #1 on toughest schedule list... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets #1 on toughest schedule list...

Yes were 17, we got an easier schedule
:rocker:

by 2 spots... relax... it just means that we were better than you last year :-D (please do not go into how you sweeped us, i am just playing around)

alright, but we did sweep you
( I just had to rub it in, sorry)

Originally posted by BuffalosBoy
Yes were 17, we got an easier schedule
:rocker:

This ranking couldn't be more meaningless. It appears to be based upon last seasons records for the teams you are playing this year. With free agency its easier to go from worst to first as teams turn over their rosters so what a team did last season is not necessarily an indicator of what they will do this year.

I think it would have been more interesting if they had done a preseason rating of all the clubs and based their strenght of schedule on that...:goof:

Originally posted by Jeep
yeah so?? and your point is??

"by 2 spots... relax... it just means that we were better than you last year :-D (please do not go into how you sweeped us, i am just playing around)"

He said you were better, but you weren't cause WE BEAT YOU THE 2 TIMES WE PLAYED YOU!!!!

BuffalosBoy.

There is a forum for smack, and "my team is better than your team" banter. It's called the smack forum.

Keep it there please. I'm asking real nice right now. Take advantage of that.

Originally posted by BuffalosBoy

"by 2 spots... relax... it just means that we were better than you last year :-D (please do not go into how you sweeped us, i am just playing around)"

He said you were better, but you weren't cause WE BEAT YOU THE 2 TIMES WE PLAYED YOU!!!!

Funny. I always thought it was where you finished that determined who was better, but hey since when do we expect Bills fans to have logic around here. Hell the phins beat the raiders but we certainly weren't better.

Great....just what Jet fans need....an excuse when they suck this year! :rolleyes:

hows it an excuse? whos to say what team has a harder schedule? just cuz they were bad last year dont mean they will be this year.

Originally posted by Pagan
Great....just what Jet fans need....an excuse when they suck this year! :rolleyes:

why would you think Jet fans would say that if they lost games due to the schedule would blame the schedule..

Just like Herm would say WE PLAY TO WIN THE GAME

I look foward to the tougher schedule, it makes it more interesting, as a Jets fan I want to see what my team is really made of, and by the way the AFC East will be a bloodbath this year ....

Can't wait for the Jets home opener at the Meadowlands...

See ya in Sept....

Originally posted by nyrican

why would you think Jet fans would say that if they lost games due to the schedule would blame the schedule..

Just like Herm would say WE PLAY TO WIN THE GAME

I look foward to the tougher schedule, it makes it more interesting, as a Jets fan I want to see what my team is really made of, and by the way the AFC East will be a bloodbath this year ....

Can't wait for the Jets home opener at the Meadowlands...

See ya in Sept....

See Ya

Can't wait for the Jets to visit Pro Player...

yea me to, nice and cool no heat.... last game of the season

may mean something for both teams ..

Can't get any better then this....

I will be seeing you at proplayer as well ...

:cool:

Back
Top Bottom