Jets at Chargers | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets at Chargers

dfin54

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Think I will be sick if Jets win! How isthe Chargers Offense rated?
and the Chargers Defense needs to freakin smack Sanchez around!
I cannot take to see the Jets in the Championship game.

I would have rather seen the Jets go to the Colts but what are you gonna do.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vUvoqTVvSZE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vUvoqTVvSZE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Chargers are a bit iffy on their Run D, and the Jets don't do a half bad job with their Running O.

I think SD wins it, but it's going to be close.

I have a horrible feeling the Jets are gonna find a way to the Super Bowl. And to be in the Super Bowl in our home stadium....ugh. Makes me sick thinking about it.

I have a horrible feeling the Jets are gonna find a way to the Super Bowl. And to be in the Super Bowl in our home stadium....ugh. Makes me sick thinking about it.

I didn't even think about that. That would be incredible:up:

I just want to see a Super Bowl, I don't care where it is but to be in Miami that would be perfect.

I didn't even think about that. That would be incredible:up:

I just want to see a Super Bowl, I don't care where it is but to be in Miami that would be perfect.
Are you sure? According to the Commish, we have a cesspool for a stadium.

Offense scores you the points but it is the defense that wins you the game, in both cases.

Think I will be sick if Jets win! How isthe Chargers Offense rated?
and the Chargers Defense needs to freakin smack Sanchez around!
I cannot take to see the Jets in the Championship game.

The Jets season comes to an end against the Chargers. :woot:

Another one rooting for the Chargers today.

I really wanna see Rex Ryan choke on a kumquat, that fat slob...

Back
Top Bottom