Jets at Chargers | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets at Chargers

The Jets versus the Vikings in the Superbowl would be sickening.....I probably would head up into the mountains and kill myself with my hunting rifle if this happens.

As much as this goes against every fiber of being in me, you have to give the Jets credit...the difference in this game was coaching, Ryan has balls to go for it on 4th n short, and Norv Turner sends out his kicker who has already shanked one and missed another short on 4th and short...I hate the pompous jerk, but he has proven he belongs in the playoffs, regardless of the way they backed in...I had a horrible feeling once they got in, the way the schedule worked itself out, they were playing the Bengals who gave it their all just to win their division, and the Chargers are known chokers. You kinda have to feel for SD fans, its a broken record almost every year. They got rid of Marty because he couldnt win in the playoffs and they go for Norv Freakin Turner, same exact guy...

Blah...The Jets are going to be scary in the coming couple years, strong as hell D, young players on Offense, nice Offensive coordinator and a ballsy Head Coach oozing with confidence. I hate Jabba the Rex but he has something going up in NY...we need to make substantial changes to match up in the future.

Norv Turner should find a new profession because he sure cannot coach. I agree that the Charger fans should feel horrible. Wasting LT during his prime.....winning 11 straight and then losing at home to the Jets. I will give the Jets credit as they bend but don't break, but if P. Manning cannot beat the Jets at home then you have to say it's just fate.

This is depressing. After all the smack we talked to the Jets and their fans, their arrogant, annoying team is booking their tickets to Indianapolis for their chance at the big show.

The Dolphins are apparently "on the right path", yet the Jets in their "rebuilding year" are in the AFC Championship game.

This sucks.

The Colts rested Manning just so they could allow the Jets to back in so they would beat them in the AFC Title Game.

You're running out of bullets ... better get ready to throw the gun at us ...

HAHAHAHAHEHEHEHE!!! ROTFLMAO!!!!

In a few weeks we'll be hoisting up the Lomardi Trophy on your home field ... SO SWEEEEEEET! ... OH BABY!!!!!!!! :lol2: :woot:

Back
Top Bottom