Jets claim Clyde Gates | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets claim Clyde Gates

circumstances

Parge Lenis
Club Member
Reaction score
and a bunch of other people. what an organization they have going on over there...

Did they claim Marc Colombo yet?

Will primarily use him to pick his brain. We will likely sign some Jets, Pats, or Bills soon enough.

why am i not surprised. Now they can pick at Gates and our playbook. You think the dolphins are smart enough to get Brian Hoyer from the Patriots and pick at him? Nope.

and Isaako Aaitui. another one of our cuts

---------- Post added at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 PM ----------

49ers tight end konrad reuland. the jets are claiming ERRYBODY

why am i not surprised. Now they can pick at Gates and our playbook. You think the dolphins are smart enough to get Brian Hoyer from the Patriots and pick at him? Nope.

We have Will Yeatman on our team. Im sure he had info. No big deal. Settle down.....

Based on what I heard about Clyde Gates not picking up the offense... I'm really not too worried about it.

"Clyde, we signed you for your speed and knowledge of the Dolphins playbook. We are really going to rely on you to get up to speed and ogbtain an edge on the Dolphins."

"Gee coach, can I call mah gramma?"

Jets claimed WR Clyde Gates off waivers from the Dolphins

Jets claimed WR Clyde Gates off waivers from the Dolphins.

From one of the league's worst receiver corps to another. A fourth-round pick last season, Gates is a true burner, but proved to be extraordinarily raw as a rookie, making just two catches in 15 games. He's not the answer for the Jets' beleaguered receiver corps.

Sep 1 - 1:37 PM

The Jets are very active in signing guys. Not surprised they signed Gates. Their WR corps is almost as bad as the Dolphins

If Gates couldnt learn our playbook here how is he going to be able to pass any knowledge on to the Jets?

I'm sure tony wants him so he can fake going deep

Back
Top Bottom