Jets claim Clyde Gates | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets claim Clyde Gates

Hahaha. The Jets might as well call themselves Dolphins North.

They hire our fired coaches, claim our cut players, sign our castoff free agents, etc.. If Rex Ryan didn't have a hard on for Tim Tebow, Sparano would have convinced the Jets to grab Chad Henne too. hahahah

They hire our fired coaches, claim our cut players, sign our castoff free agents, etc.. If Rex Ryan didn't have a hard on for Tim Tebow, Sparano would have convinced the Jets to grab Chad Henne too. hahahah

Apparently, Jabba the Svelter Jest will sprinkle all the Fins' trash with foot powder and make them smell sweet enough to declare himself the Greatest Head Coach of All Time who Has Never Even Been to a Super Bowl. :sidelol:

Now Clyde Gates sucks? he was the next great thing not long ago. what happened?

---------- Post added at 07:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 AM ----------

we take your trash and we win w/ them. We carried Jason taylor further than he ever went in Miami, we made Patrick Turner a useful player and Gates could become a useful player.

---------- Post added at 07:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 AM ----------

we take your trash and we win w/ them. We carried Jason taylor further than he ever went in Miami, we made Patrick Turner a useful player and Gates could become a useful player.

Well, if Ireland, who from an ego standpoint, is notorious for holding on to his picks too long, got rid of Gates after one year, especially on a receiving roster as bad as the jest, it speaks volumes, especially when you got the HC who understands the difference between a Greg Jennings, James Jones vs a Gates.

Also, realistically, at this point, Turner wouldn't start for us and did it ever occur to you that Jason Taylor might well have been the main reason the jest had 1 legitimate winning season instead of 7-7-2 or 8-8 the one season he was there? Coincidence? I think not.

But nonetheless it's entertaining how you spin ****. :up:

Jason taylor made about 2-3 plays all year, he hurt us as much as he helped us so no it never occured to me that he was the reason b/c he wasn't the reason but you should be appreciative of the fact that the Jets got him further than he ever got in Miami.

Further proof the New York Jets can do no wrong and are the complete opposite of the worst team in sports, the Miami Dolphins. The Jets have swept the Dolphins for the last 200 years b/c the organizations couldn't be more polar opposites of each other.

---------- Post added at 10:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 AM ----------

When the **** has anyone said Clyde Gates was great?

Further proof the New York Jets can do no wrong and are the complete opposite of the worst team in sports, the Miami Dolphins. The Jets have swept the Dolphins for the last 200 years b/c the organizations couldn't be more polar opposites of each other.

---------- Post added at 10:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 AM ----------

When the **** has anyone said Clyde Gates was great?

Once again you have nothing to post so you will make things up. I never said gates could play, I never praised the jets or bashed the dolphins. Just wondering what happened to the guy I heard so much about and now that he is gone he sucks.

Once again you have nothing to post so you will make things up. I never said gates could play, I never praised the jets or bashed the dolphins. Just wondering what happened to the guy I heard so much about and now that he is gone he sucks.

And you didn't make things up? When has anyone said Gates was a great player? Let's see it

:chuckle:

That's your proof?

Count how many times people use the word HOPE. That means he might have the potential. Not one person said he was the next great thing which is YOUR quote.

:chuckle:

That's your proof?

Count how many times people use the word HOPE. That means he might have the potential. Not one person said he was the next great thing which is YOUR quote.

That's just an example, this board was flooded a "Clyde gates" nonsense last year just like the Vontae Davis, Brandon Marshall, etc...l

That's just an example, this board was flooded a "Clyde gates" nonsense last year just like the Vontae Davis, Brandon Marshall, etc...l

A poor example. Having hope is different than feeling the guy is great. No more examples to show?

A poor example. Having hope is different than feeling the guy is great. No more examples to show?

So I guess "having hope" is what you call it? all the posts, all the threads like w/ Gates, Henne, Davis, Marshall, etc...? Now it's "having hope". Got it.

So I guess "having hope" is what you call it? all the posts, all the threads like w/ Gates, Henne, Davis, Marshall, etc...? Now it's "having hope". Got it.

Focus please. This latest discussion about why your team is all-time great worthy is about Clyde Gates. Not once in your example did anyone already proclaim Gates was great.

Hope. It's a funny thing. I know for a fact you have hope that the Jets season will be more like their elite years (sarcasm) rather than .500.

Back
Top Bottom