Jets falling apart? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets falling apart?

This is the problem with a coach like Rex Ryan. When things are going good, people look the other way at his ****y attitude, now that they are losing, it really hurts him. Ryan is the reason this team is falling apart.

why do u sound surprised? ;] come on, this is an annual occurance! in fact, they are a couple weeks early this season!

This is the problem with a coach like Rex Ryan. When things are going good, people look the other way at his ****y attitude, now that they are losing, it really hurts him. Ryan is the reason this team is falling apart.

He's upholding the family tradition. Good DC with ****y attitude and big mouth, but lousy HC with ****y attitude and big mouth:lol:

lol and u know whats the best thing bout this hole thing? the jets play the pissed of patriots this week hahahaha

His ****y attitude is great when ur a DC, not the mouth, just the confidence, the crazy blitz schemes and gutsy plays, but when ur the HC, everything is different, u need to show respect, give respect when its due, not talk sht to crowder who as bad as he is at football would whoop the sht out of him, on the sidelines i think he really thinks he is invincible or something, he doesnt think with a level head and makes bonehead calls. unacceptable. if he wanted pasquilonis job on this team, id have him in a heartbeat as long as he promises to keep his mouth shut.

After the phins swept the jest, Rex said that he rather be wearing green than A & O.

I posted then & will reiterate; What happens if Miami & the jest are in the hunt for the 6th seed and both finish @ 9-7?

After the phins swept the jest, Rex said that he rather be wearing green than A & O.

I posted then & will reiterate; What happens if Miami & the jest are in the hunt for the 6th seed and both finish @ 9-7?

miami gets it due to the tiebreakers? duh :rolleyes: but i think more of what u meant was there would be a huge uproar, its a mute point though, 9-7 doesnt get us in the playoffs IMHO.

Rex will be busy on Thanksgiving, he is going to be a Macy's Day Balloon in the parade.

Back
Top Bottom