Jets game notes, Sporano's bad game mgmt + Texans are best in NFL at tipping balls | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets game notes, Sporano's bad game mgmt + Texans are best in NFL at tipping balls

We have a winner in the "exaggeration of the year" contest..... Tell him what he has won Johnny....

4th quarter QB rating:

Tannehill - 91.4
Sanchez - 51.9

Tannehill is a ROOKIE. He is so much better than Sanchez has been at any point in his career.

again, looking at fantasy stats rather than actually watching games.

Miami has now played 4 close games:

NYJ: set up K for 48 yd Fg in OT on wet grass
Ari: threw INT to set up game winning FG for opponent
Cincy: after Cincy pulled w/in 17-13 in 4th Tannehill had 3 possessiosn to end it or at least make it a TD lead. Failed each time, Miami won b/c the D kept stopping Cincy
SL: after SL pulls w/in 17-14 has chance to end game, would ave given ball bacl to SL w/ 5 mins left but fake punt gets you first down. he gives ball back to SL w/ plenty of time and if SL doesn't totallt screw up their time mgmt late the game at least gets to OT but he gave SL a chance like he did the previous 3 weeks.

This does't show up in ratings.

again, looking at fantasy stats rather than actually watching games.

Miami has now played 4 close games:

NYJ: set up K for 48 yd Fg in OT on wet grass
Ari: threw INT to set up game winning FG for opponent
Cincy: after Cincy pulled w/in 17-13 in 4th Tannehill had 3 possessiosn to end it or at least make it a TD lead. Failed each time, Miami won b/c the D kept stopping Cincy
SL: after SL pulls w/in 17-14 has chance to end game, would ave given ball bacl to SL w/ 5 mins left but fake punt gets you first down. he gives ball back to SL w/ plenty of time and if SL doesn't totallt screw up their time mgmt late the game at least gets to OT but he gave SL a chance like he did the previous 3 weeks.

This does't show up in ratings.

You continue to look only at box scores with a biased view. The only fantasy around here is the one in your head where Sanchez is a good QB.

You continue to look only at box scores with a biased view. The only fantasy around here is the one in your head where Sanchez is a good QB.

I've asked over and over again in various threads, please show me the examples of tannheill making big plays at critical times late in games? good luck w/ that. The best thing he has done is get a PI on us late in regulation.

I've asked over and over again in various threads, please show me the examples of tannheill making big plays at critical times late in games? good luck w/ that. The best thing he has done is get a PI on us late in regulation.

A 41 yard pass in OT is not a big play?

You can shut the hell up now.

A 41 yard pass in OT is not a big play?

You can shut the hell up now.

threw it behind his WR or he scores a TD and what did he do after that play? gained 5 more yds and set up LONG FG on wet grass. he had a million chances to win that game and failed.

threw it behind his WR or he scores a TD and what did he do after that play? gained 5 more yds and set up LONG FG on wet grass. he had a million chances to win that game and failed.

but, but , but..... Face it Sanchez sucks and Tannehill does not and EVERYBODY knows it.

The Jets are screwed for a long time.:chuckle:

It is ridiculous to even be asking these questions about Tannehill. He has only played SIX games. How many times has he done this or that??? Stupid, stupid questions. Every real football analyst (meaning not you) who has looked at Tannehill comes to the same conclusion. He is doing unbelievably well. He is right up there with Luck and RGIII and does not play like a rookie.

Every real football analyst (meaning not you) who has looked at Sanchez comes to the same conclusion. WTF is wrong with this guy. He is not any better than he was as a rookie and that wasn't very good.

Now stop embarrassing yourself.

but, but , but..... Face it Sanchez sucks and Tannehill does not and EVERYBODY knows it.

The Jets are screwed for a long time.:chuckle:

It is ridiculous to even be asking these questions about Tannehill. He has only played SIX games. How many times has he done this or that??? Stupid, stupid questions. Every real football analyst (meaning not you) who has looked at Tannehill comes to the same conclusion. He is doing unbelievably well. He is right up there with Luck and RGIII and does not play like a rookie.

Every real football analyst (meaning not you) who has looked at Sanchez comes to the same conclusion. WTF is wrong with this guy. He is not any better than he was as a rookie and that wasn't very good.

Now stop embarrassing yourself.

the only one embarrassing themself is you as your point was shattered and now you have to resport to attacking me.

I didn't bring up Rayn vs. Mark, you guys are w/ these silly threads acting like he is a top 10 QB in this league. He looks very promising which I have said over and over but so far he has yet to come through in critical, late game situations. Sorry if the facts bother you.

the only one embarrassing themself is you as your point was shattered and now you have to resport to attacking me.

I didn't bring up Rayn vs. Mark, you guys are w/ these silly threads acting like he is a top 10 QB in this league. He looks very promising which I have said over and over but so far he has yet to come through in critical, late game situations. Sorry if the facts bother you.[/QUOTE]

You know what, the basic fact is that Tannehill has looked more like a real NFL QB in his limited handfull of games than the dirty taco has in his 4th year in the League. You can only argue that the boat isn't sinking until everyone is treading water, and guess what, the water is rising quickly.

You know what, the basic fact is that Tannehill has looked more like a real NFL QB in his limited handfull of games than the dirty taco has in his 4th year in the League. You can only argue that the boat isn't sinking until everyone is treading water, and guess what, the water is rising quickly.

you would think you would be more impressed having wacthed him walk into Gillette in the div rd(the rd after the WC rd) and outplay the best QB of this generation.

you would think you would be more impressed having wacthed him walk into Gillette in the div rd(the rd after the WC rd) and outplay the best QB of this generation.

Where do the Jets keep the trophy for that game, I heard the Pats keep the Wild card win trophy they got for beating the Jets in one of the broom closets at the stadium.

the only one embarrassing themself is you as your point was shattered

You said name one big play late in a game at a critical time. I quote:

"please show me the examples of tannheill making big plays at critical times late in games? good luck w/ that. The best thing he has done is get a PI on us late in regulation."

A 41 yard pass play in OT fits that perfectly and is much better than a PI call late in regulation. As usual, once you get owned, you try to change the question.

This is why people hate debating with you. You pretend that previous posts didn't happen. I'll give you a tip. Your response to my post about the 41 yard pass play should have been "My bad, that was a big play at a critical time late in a game...." Not the weasel wording you constantly resort to.

You said name one big play late in a game at a critical time. I quote:

"please show me the examples of tannheill making big plays at critical times late in games? good luck w/ that. The best thing he has done is get a PI on us late in regulation."

A 41 yard pass play in OT fits that perfectly and is much better than a PI call late in regulation. As usual, once you get owned, you try to change the question.

This is why people hate debating with you. You pretend that previous posts didn't happen. I'll give you a tip. Your response to my post about the 41 yard pass play should have been "My bad, that was a big play at a critical time late in a game...." Not the weasel wording you constantly resort to.

and it led to a 48 yard FG so again I ask name me a big play?

vs. NYJ: failed late game to lead to win
at Ari: failed late game, set up Ari w/ GW FG after INT
at Cincy: failed late game to put game away, gave Cincy numerous chances. D held.
vs. SL: failed late game to put game away, gave SL nuermous chances. D held.

WTF? I'd like to ask you a question about your intelligence but I don't want to break forum rules....

did that "big play" lead to any points? did it lead to a chance at easy points? it led to a near 50 yd FG in the rain on grass so how big was it?

vs. NYJ: failed late game to lead to win
at Ari: failed late game, set up Ari w/ GW FG after INT
at Cincy: failed late game to put game away, gave Cincy numerous chances. D held.
vs. SL: failed late game to put game away, gave SL nuermous chances. D held.

keep deflecting all you want but being as intelligent as you are(or as you think youi are) I think you know the truth.

Back
Top Bottom