Jets Handed A Free Playoff Spot | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets Handed A Free Playoff Spot

I'm pretty sure you work from home. Which gives you plenty of time to post on NFL message boards (particularly Finheaven).
Now as far as knowing what you sell....I dont know....and I am pretty sure I dont want to know.:unsure:

Actually I don't work at home, I used to be on the road alot and oculdn't post that much but now I'm in an office all day and can post.

How is this thread 14 pages long? It's pretty clear the jets got the ultimate cake walk to the playoffs and absolutely do NOT deserve to be there. Way to get fat on free wins.

Who deserves it more then the Jets?

The Texans blew games they should have won all year.

The Dolphins didnt even bother to show up in the first half against the Texans with their season on the line. They also lost their final 3 games of the season.

The Broncos started 6-0 and finished 8-8.

The Steelers went on a long losing streak in the middle of the season.

Did the schedule break the Jets way? Absolutley. Did they benefit from the Colts and Bengals resting players. Yes (although I still think they would have beat Cincinatti regardless). But to say there not deserving isnt fair.

Only jets fans would openly brag about a 7-9 team cloaked in the guise of 9-7 team. No, you don't deserve it. Grats on being the beneficiaries of having two more preseason opponents at the end and most crucial point of the season. And I think most people would want to see the Texans in there over the Jets. They are a more exciting offensive team and they have already beaten the Bengals this year in a real game.

We get it, the Jets are in the playoffs. Now get this...They don't deserve to be there.

Only jets fans would openly brag about a 7-9 team cloaked in the guise of 9-7 team. No, you don't deserve it. Grats on being the beneficiaries of having two more preseason opponents at the end and most crucial point of the season. And I think most people would want to see the Texans in there over the Jets. They are a more exciting offensive team and they have already beaten the Bengals this year in a real game.

We get it, the Jets are in the playoffs. Now get this...They don't deserve to be there.

In 2004 your team had the same opportunity except Pitt didn't play Roethlisberger at all and you still couldn't win and get into the playoffs playing that game at HOME. You can whine all you want but our team took care of business and we're paying this week unlike your team who went 0 for the decade:lol:

Who cares if the Texans are more exciting then the Jets. Style points doesnt get you in the playoffs.

And BTW if your going to bring up them beating Cincy in a "real" game I would just like to point out that we beat them in Houston this season.

In 2004 your team had the same opportunity except Pitt didn't play Roethlisberger at all and you still couldn't win and get into the playoffs playing that game at HOME. You can whine all you want but our team took care of business and we're paying this week unlike your team who went 0 for the decade:lol:
Yeah, whatever. Look what the '09 bills did to Indys backups. Omg we're good like the jets I guess.

And the Pit backup was willie parker lol.

Seriously, any team with the #1 Rushing attack and #1 Defense deserves to be in the playoffs. The way they made it was ugly, but they are a good enough team to be there. For how long depends on Sanchuck.

Yeah, whatever. Look what the '09 bills did to Indys backups. Omg we're good like the jets I guess.

And the Pit backup was willie parker lol.

Their starters didn't play for a minute against you. Big difference from what they did against us playing 1/2 the 3rd qtr.

It doesn't matter who their backups were, you lost to them at HOME w/ a playoff spot on the line- maybe the decade turns out differently for you if you break through that year?

You're right you were losing to their starters until the backups came in during the third quarter. We were never losing to them but they played their backups mostly the whole game. What does this mean? Both the jets and bills are better than the colts backups and worse than their starters. Wow, such gripping evidence of a deserving playoff team.

Like the thread says...Handed.

You're right you were losing to their starters until the backups came in during the third quarter. We were never losing to them but they played their backups mostly the whole game. What does this mean? Both the jets and bills are better than the colts backups and worse than their starters. Wow, such gripping evidence of a deserving playoff team.

Like the thread says...Handed.

Maybe if you won a few more games you could have been handed a playoff spot too.

Despite the refs best efforts to keep the Bungles in the game, cincy really did not deserve to be on the same field as the Jets.

How about Mark Sanchez. When we needed him, the kid made all the throws. F*ck Edwards for dropping that easy TD pass, guy has cardboard hands

Back
Top Bottom