Jets Most Memorable Play | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets Most Memorable Play

1dPtX2St56-1.jpeg

so close to finally making the playoffs

[video=youtube;eZfzr9tB4oo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZfzr9tB4oo[/video]

---------- Post added at 03:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:48 PM ----------

Sad that this was even an option. Speaks volumes.

"5% Greg Camarillo catches TD in OT to defeat Ravens for Miami's only win of the season."

Junc, you could actually contribute to the thread and post what you think is the Jets most memorable play. Try it. You might make friends doing it.

[video=youtube;rZxNeFLuY98]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZxNeFLuY98[/video]

I was going to bring up Jets draft blunders. My favorite fact is that the Jets passed on the players that would be the statistically greatest QB, RB, and WR of all time at the time of their retirement AND they took different players at those positions in the first round each of those years. None of them were anywhere near as good as the players they passed on:

Ken O'Brien instead of Dan Marino
Al Toon instead of Jerry Rice
Blair Thomas instead of Emmitt Smith

Can you imagine Marino, Rice and Smith as Jets?

---------- Post added at 03:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:48 PM ----------

Sad that this was even an option. Speaks volumes.

"5% Greg Camarillo catches TD in OT to defeat Ravens for Miami's only win of the season."

Rich Cimini likes to torment the fanbase, we had 2 negative plays out of the 3 options.

---------- Post added at 09:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 AM ----------

[video=youtube;rZxNeFLuY98]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZxNeFLuY98[/video]

we have drafted a lot better than you guys which is why since the last 90s we have been one of the better AFC franchises and you guys have been one of the worst.

Junc, you could actually contribute to the thread and post what you think is the Jets most memorable play. Try it. You might make friends doing it.

In franchise history I think it has to be Matt Snell scoring in SB III, Don Maynard's TD in the '68 AFL Title game.

as far as plays I think my favorite plays go back to 1998.

Sunday Night at Miami battling for 1st place, Chad Cascadden strips marino and scores a TD to seal that game which clinches our first playoff spot since 1991. 6 days later in Buffalo we stop the Bills on a 4th down and clinch our 1st AFC East title and a night later Jax losing clinched a 1st rd bye.

That was the best team start to finish in my lifetime. we held a 10 pt 3rd qtr lead in the Championship Game and blew it.

---------- Post added at 09:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 AM ----------

lmao at the Jest

says the fan of the team that hasn't seen a playoff win since 2000, has seen 1 playoff app since 2001 and was eliminated by the lol Jets at HOME in week 17 last year in Miami's best season in many years.

^^^
lmao at junc. Dude both our teams pretty much suck. Are you still fuming about buttfumble and the butt fumble. at least our coach isn't a fat cuckold POS:lol2:

and I keep forgetting you guys signed that dog murdering thug too:lol2:

^^^
lmao at junc. Dude both our teams pretty much suck. Are you still fuming about buttfumble and the butt fumble. at least our coach isn't a fat cuckold POS:lol2:

and I keep forgetting you guys signed that dog murdering thug too:lol2:

we sucked for a couple of years but don't lump us in w/ you guys and the bills. That Miami-Buffalo rival is fierce annually competing to see who will finish in 3rd place.

Your coach isn't that, he's just a terrible coach who keeps up the proud tradition of 21st Century dolphins football.

That was the best team start to finish in my lifetime. we held a 10 pt 3rd qtr lead in the Championship Game and blew it.

Forgot all about that Jet team. They were solid. 5th in scoring and 2nd defensively against scoring. 6 turnovers doomed them in the championship game. No lead is safe when you give the ball away.

In franchise history I think it has to be Matt Snell scoring in SB III, Don Maynard's TD in the '68 AFL Title game.

as far as plays I think my favorite plays go back to 1998.

Sunday Night at Miami battling for 1st place, Chad Cascadden strips marino and scores a TD to seal that game which clinches our first playoff spot since 1991. 6 days later in Buffalo we stop the Bills on a 4th down and clinch our 1st AFC East title and a night later Jax losing clinched a 1st rd bye.

See? Wasn't that better than mindless **** talking?

---------- Post added at 02:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 PM ----------

Good for him. Yeah he's a rival's head coach but making fun of his weight back then is as nitwitty as you can get.

Forgot all about that Jet team. They were solid. 5th in scoring and 2nd defensively against scoring. 6 turnovers doomed them in the championship game. No lead is safe when you give the ball away.

we gave that game away, I had my trip set for Miami. I had gone to 6 straight games(home and away) leading up to the title game. I was either going to fly out to Denver or go to the SB. I decided to hold out for the SB.

See? Wasn't that better than mindless **** talking?

---------- Post added at 02:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 PM ----------

Good for him. Yeah he's a rival's head coach but making fun of his weight back then is as nitwitty as you can get.

They are both fun.

I like these types of threads b/c it means the season is almost here.

Back
Top Bottom