Jets Most Memorable Play | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets Most Memorable Play

Namath and Muhammad Ali were my favorite athletes back then. My parents hated both of them but I liked the ****y
" I guarantee a win " attitude.
Both had huge balls and backed it up.

I knew you secretly liked the Jets:chuckle:

Until I was old enough to know better :)

Also Shula arrived in Miami about that time and the rest is history.

Sauer and Maynard were bad azz white boys I give you that :up:

Sauer gets lost in history b/c he retired young but that was a dynamic duo.

*stretches and yawns and looks down at everybody*

Yes, the Patriots not only beat the Jets on Thanksgiving 2012, but gave their franchise a permanent scar.

*stretches and yawns and looks down at everybody*

Yes, the Patriots not only beat the Jets on Thanksgiving 2012, but gave their franchise a permanent scar.

not really, anyone paying attention knows that game was over when that play happened. I'll will take the buttfumble w/ ruining a potential NE SB in 2010. I think that 2010 team was the best team since 2005(outside of the 2007 team of course) and I think you would have won the SB that year.

not really, anyone paying attention knows that game was over when that play happened. I'll will take the buttfumble w/ ruining a potential NE SB in 2010. I think that 2010 team was the best team since 2005(outside of the 2007 team of course) and I think you would have won the SB that year.

lmao, that was funny watching the Patriots lose at home in the playoffs to jets. Especially after they dominated them on MNF. Karma is a bitch

lmao, that was funny watching the Patriots lose at home in the playoffs to jets. Especially after they dominated them on MNF. Karma is a bitch

it was even more fun being in Foxboro that day, they expected to roll over us and it was a shocked crowd leaving that Stadium.

it was even more fun being in Foxboro that day, they expected to roll over us and it was a shocked crowd leaving that Stadium.

That had to be great being there. I have been to a few Dolphin's road games where they had big lead in 4th quarter and game was essentially over.
It was fun giving the local fans the Saturday Night Live airline routine "Buh-Bye, Buh-Bye, Buh Bye" as they filed out of the Stadium.
Never got to do it in a playoff game. With the season ending finality that had to be pretty awesome.

That had to be great being there. I have been to a few Dolphin's road games where they had big lead in 4th quarter and game was essentially over.
It was fun giving the local fans the Saturday Night Live airline routine "Buh-Bye, Buh-Bye, Buh Bye" as they filed out of the Stadium.
Never got to do it in a playoff game. With the season ending finality that had to be pretty awesome.

I love road games and the jets have won most of the ones I have gone to but unfortunately a week after that NE game I went to Pittsburgh and saw that loss live but it can't take away the great day in NE. I have seen all the division teams on the road and the Jets are 4-0 in those games(2-0 vs. NE, 1-0 vs the other 2).

Back
Top Bottom