• Billy Volek

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Philip Rivers

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters

His'nBeatYour'n

Would I be a Parcells guy?
Reaction score
The Jests are likely done for 05'. At least their typical fair weather fans think so. So who will be the starting QB for NY in 06'?

Hisn'WithYour'n said:
The Jests are likely done for 05'. At least their typical fair weather fans think so. So who will be the starting QB for NY in 06'?

our typical fair weather fans syas the fan of the team who needs TV stations to buy tickets to avoid blackouts :shakeno:

Chad will be the starter, he'll now have plenty of time to rehab and go through a full, regular offseason building his arm back up unlike this year when he just began throwing right before camp and couldn't lift all offseason.

nyjunc said:
our typical fair weather fans syas the fan of the team who needs TV stations to buy tickets to avoid blackouts :shakeno:

Chad will be the starter, he'll now have plenty of time to rehab and go through a full, regular offseason building his arm back up unlike this year when he just began throwing right before camp and couldn't lift all offseason.

Wait a minute, you said he was going to be fine this year.

Now it is next year?

Give up on Chad. His arm is shot.

zachseau13 said:
Wait a minute, you said he was going to be fine this year.

Now it is next year?

Give up on Chad. His arm is shot.

Well he reinjured it so he is not fine, had he not reinjured it he would have been fine.

Pennington will be their starter next year and will likely get injured again

nyjunc said:
Well he reinjured it so he is not fine, had he not reinjured it he would have been fine.
face it Pennington will never be able to make it through a whole season uninjured

BleedinGreenNC said:
Vince Young should be our QB next year!
he will be good in the NFL after a couple of years

There is too much money involved in Chad, so he will be the starter next year. I do think though that the Jets should pick up a solid second round or late first round QB to challenge Chad for the spot next season.

BZ

BwanaZulia said:
There is too much money involved in Chad, so he will be the starter next year. I do think though that the Jets should pick up a solid second round or late first round QB to challenge Chad for the spot next season.

BZ

You guys plan on trading down in the draft? :lol:

Philter25 said:
You guys plan on trading down in the draft? :lol:

Do I smell another bet coming on?

The Jets will finish with a better record with a bunch of beat up QBs than the Dolphins did with their 2nd round 3rd stringer last year.

BZ

Back
Top Bottom