Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Billy Volek

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Philip Rivers

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters
BwanaZulia said:
Do I smell another bet coming on?

The Jets will finish with a better record with a bunch of beat up QBs than the Dolphins did with their 2nd round 3rd stringer last year.

BZ
:confused: Frerotte isn't a thrid-stringer, he only didn't start because he was back-up to Culpepper who is a top 5 QB in case you didn't know. I'll take that bet, the Dolphins will finish at least 2 or 3 wins more then the Jets. Whats the wager? the Avator gig?

I dont see the Jets getting the first pick in the draft...I think the Houston Texans will get the first pick or the AZ Cardinals,,,,I think the Cardinals would try to get Leinart....Houston has too much money invested in Carr. If Chad cant throw a football again the Jets are in deep doo....You know Herm is not gonna have Fiedler or Bollinger as their franchise QB and Vinny is just filler for this year.

My bet is the Jets try to work a deal with Volek....probably for a starter and a 2nd rounder to the Titans. Sucks to be the Jets right now. :lol:

nick1 said:
:confused: Frerotte isn't a thrid-stringer, he only didn't start because he was back-up to Culpepper who is a top 5 QB in case you didn't know. I'll take that bet, the Dolphins will finish at least 2 or 3 wins more then the Jets. Whats the wager? the Avator gig?
I think he is talking about Feeley (and our situation last year.) What that poster is forgetting is that we lost the most integral part of our offense last year (Ricky) a week before training camp unexpectedly. This, coupled with the vast amounts of injuries we had along with everyone on the team questioning our Wanny led-coaching staff is why we did horrible.

ANYWAY, like a previous poster said earlier, Pennington will be their QB next year. There is too much money tied up with him, and if they got rid of him this offseason they would be hurting in the salary cap department until 2010.

I think they will stick with their weak guns, so I say, Pennigton and backup will be Feidler

BwanaZulia said:
Do I smell another bet coming on?

The Jets will finish with a better record with a bunch of beat up QBs than the Dolphins did with their 2nd round 3rd stringer last year.

BZ

Well if you are asking me if I bet the Jets will have the 2nd pick in the draft, of course I dont think that. Herm Edwards is a quality coach and isnt a 4-12 coach no matter who is on his team.... Wanny on the other hand. Look at the team last year compared to this year. Pretty much the same core players. Different coach, much different record.

However you might be dreaming if you think they will have a late first rounder in the draft this year. Late first rounder means better than a 9-7 season. Unless they trade down of course. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom