Jets vs Bills.... who ya got? Game thread | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets vs Bills.... who ya got? Game thread

Who wins?

• Bills

Votes: 86 69.9%
  • Jets

Votes: 37 30.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel you on that.....truth is , I really hate the Jets.
Me too. Jets, Bills, and Pats in that order. Been watching for for 45 plus years. In the 90's prob hated in the Bills more. Pats with Brady took the lead. But through it all, the Jets have been #1 on the hit list.

My wet dream is having sex with Jennifer Lawrence while watching the dolphins in the SB and climaxing right as Tua throws the game winning TD as time expires.
I can't find a gif to accurately express that... so I'll just post this....

muppets kermit GIF

What the h*ll? I can't believe that anyone would even think this scenario is within the realm of possibility... there's just no effin' way! Everyone knows that here in the USA, alpacas are more popular than llamas!
NGL I thought the same thing.

I hate both of them. I’d kinda like to see the Jets get blown out. Just to knock them all back to reality.

I think Jets win on a low score game. Allen will be pressured and sacked, lots of hard hits taken on this game by Allen. Then Jets fans will think they are superbowl contenders until next week when they face Dallas and they retire Rodgers.

Jets losing would be awesome bc they play at Dallas next week. Starting 0-2 would be amazing

I think Jets win on a low score game. Allen will be pressured and sacked, lots of hard hits taken on this game by Allen. Then Jets fans will think they are superbowl contenders until next week when they face Dallas and they retire Rodgers.

Jets losing would be awesome bc they play at Dallas next week. Starting 0-2 would be amazing

So you guys think Dallas is for real this year?

I think the Giants arnt good and played their worst game of the year and Dallas is still Dallas but just had a good night. I still see Dallas as a fringe playoff team that will get smashed by really good teams.

Am I wrong?

So you guys think Dallas is for real this year?

I think the Giants arnt good and played their worst game of the year and Dallas is still Dallas but just had a good night. I still see Dallas as a fringe playoff team that will get smashed by really good teams.

Am I wrong?
It's Overreaction Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom