Jets vs Bills.... who ya got? Game thread | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets vs Bills.... who ya got? Game thread

Who wins?

• Bills

Votes: 86 69.9%
  • Jets

Votes: 37 30.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bills win 10-7.

Both QBs struggle with their accuracy, both TDs come via blocked punts.

After 4 missed FGs, Bills Kicker Tyler Bass doinks in a 40 yarder with 15 seconds left.

Rodgers Hail Mary, that falls 20 yards short of the end zone despite the Jets being at the 50, is his 4th Int of the game.

Bills only two wins of the season come against the Jets.

Bills win 10-7.

Both QBs struggle with their accuracy, both TDs come via blocked punts.

After 4 missed FGs, Bills Kicker Tyler Bass doinks in a 40 yarder with 15 seconds left.

Rodgers Hail Mary, that falls 20 yards short of the end zone despite the Jets being at the 50, is his 4th Int of the game.

Bills only two wins of the season come against the Jets.
Did I miss the Milano part?

Living in NY, I obviously despise both the Bills and Jets franchises. No matter who wins, Fins come out ahead as one division team will have a loss. But if I have to choose, I'll take the Billy Bob Brubakers for the win.

So you guys think Dallas is for real this year?

I think the Giants arnt good and played their worst game of the year and Dallas is still Dallas but just had a good night. I still see Dallas as a fringe playoff team that will get smashed by really good teams.

Am I wrong?
Definitely possible for sure. I happen to think Dallas has a really good defense and a solid, albeit not spectacular offense but we shall see. Either way, game in Dallas after losing tonight would be an insane amount of early season pressure on the Jets. Watch them crumble :)

Want the Bills to win. Already know the Bills are good. Preference is that they both aren't.

I want whichever team is better to drop a division game tonight. I am not yet sure which team that is, so I’ll root against both somehow.

I am mostly rooting for a Diggs sideline bitch fit and for Aaron Rodgers to look like **** behind that dreadful OL. Don’t they wish they had Lamm and AJ. 😭

I don't like Josh Allen.

He upset me even more because his Verizon commercials were kinda funny.

The fact that he made me laugh....... I'll never forgive him
Go *vomits* JETS

I’ve mostly enjoyed your posts, but Gryp this is where we part ways.

Those commercials are trash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom