Jets want Fins or Pats to open up against in the new stadium! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets want Fins or Pats to open up against in the new stadium!

Beating the Jets in their first game in their new stadium.......

Gotta make that happen

Although I got a hunch it will be against you guys I don't want to open against you. I'd rather have you guys have to come up here and play in December. Either way it will be a good game I'm sure. Its either you or us winning the division this year so each of the two games is gonna be huge.

Personally I think they'll have us open with either the Vikes or Ravens...better story lines IMO. Bert comes back to play the Jets, LT turned downed the Vikes for us....or...Rex going against his old team. Our home opener has been with the Pats for the past three years...I'm tired of it.

Honestly, it should be us. The rivalry is back, and the Pats are on the slide. We are the top 2 teams in the division by next year if not surprisingly this year.
Not to mention Ryan can't stop talking about us, and incidents off the field.

be careful what you wish for. i love how you guys think you'll beat us every time now, it's very amusing.

be careful what you wish for. i love how you guys think you'll beat us every time now, it's very amusing.
It's no worse than how a lot of Jets fans felt about Miami games a few years back. To me, your coach wanting to play us or the Patriots is a compliment to both teams. I think this would be a great game. I see this becoming one of the hot rivalries of the next 5-10 years. Both teams would come full force because we each know the importance of a division game between two good teams. Now, if I was a Buffalo Bill (God forbid that ever happening :lol:) I'd be a bit offended that my team was not mentioned.

Not that I lack confidence in our team's abilities/talent, but we don't have the best opening season record. Playing against the Jets in their stadium, primetime, scares me a little bit. I would rather have the Fins play a few games before going against such an important division rival. That way we could hone our team and have some time to give our guys some real game experience. We got a very young team compared to the Jets and I think the few games could do them good.

With that said, if we are the opponents I say it will be a VERY tough game for both teams.

It's no worse than how a lot of Jets fans felt about Miami games a few years back. To me, your coach wanting to play us or the Patriots is a compliment to both teams. I think this would be a great game. I see this becoming one of the hot rivalries of the next 5-10 years. Both teams would come full force because we each know the importance of a division game between two good teams. Now, if I was a Buffalo Bill (God forbid that ever happening :lol:) I'd be a bit offended that my team was not mentioned.

The difference is we dominated you guys for years and years, your current "domination" consists of 3 games. If you sweep us again I'll agree you are in our players heads but 3 games is too small of a smaple.

I think it was our owner who mentioned it and yes it is a compliment to both you and NE. Desapite what our players coaches said last year they respect Miami- how could they not? I think our rivalry is growing to the way it used to be and that's good for us and good for the league.

with ronnies foot.i am sure the jets would like to play us as soon they can.they dont want to face ronnie 100% and play power football with the cat.with the jets 2 corners and are wr's.it's not a good match up for us.we need to play power football against them .i am glad we got another another hard nose guard.

The difference is we dominated you guys for years and years, your current "domination" consists of 3 games. If you sweep us again I'll agree you are in our players heads but 3 games is too small of a smaple.

I think it was our owner who mentioned it and yes it is a compliment to both you and NE. Desapite what our players coaches said last year they respect Miami- how could they not? I think our rivalry is growing to the way it used to be and that's good for us and good for the league.
Yeah both teams are going in the right direction. Great to see.

If the thought of the Jets and Fins battling it out on Monday night on opening week don't get your blood pumping your not a fan. I say bring it and lets stomp those P___y a_s Jets in the turf of there brand new digs!!! GOOOOOOO PHINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will laugh when Sanchez is sacked 7 times by Wake and Dansby, following a season ending.
Funny considering Sanchez wasn't sacked 7 times in a game last season. The most he got sacked in a single game was 4 times. Henne has the better shot at being sacked 7 times.

I would welcome playing you guys opening game, the stadium will be crazy and the defense will be out to dominate. Rex thinks that the defense will be even better this year and so do I. Year 2 in the scheme and got rid of some weak points, we'll upgrade the DL in the draft and also get back Jenkins.

I thought about that, but you must consider that 3 games is a big start for us after the years of frustration the Jets caused.

Wow, i really hate de J.E.S.T., i hope we can kick their ***** again. and i will love our only girl in the roster do it again jajaja TED GINN

Back
Top Bottom