Jimmy Wilson | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jimmy Wilson

Chubby

SUPERFAN
Reaction score
Seems to be getting a lot of play time lately. Noticed a few times yesterday that they sub'd him in directly for Smith or Vontae a few times.

What are your thoughts? Did this regime actually hit on a late round gem?
Chubbs

I like him. He's one of the very few who is actually playing hard.

The only thing that bothers me is he is so small.... its very hard to be an impact CB and be so small. But boy can he hit!
Chubbs

so far he looks like a keeper...impressed...the size doesn't bother me either...he's big enough

Yeah I like him a lot, he's totally fearless out there. I'd like to try him out at FS before the end of the season to be honest. He could be a Bob Sanders back there who hopefully stays healthy.

Weren't we saying the same thing about Nolan Carroll this time last season? What the hell happened to him?

The only thing that bothers me is he is so small.... its very hard to be an impact CB and be so small. But boy can he hit!
Chubbs

probably learnt how to hit in jail....lol

Ozzy rules!!

I ****ing hope this kid becomes a stud. At least Miami fans can then look back on this season and say "Wilson is one good thing that came from that dismal season".

Kid made a mistake and if you read and believe the story about his incarceration, it is a mistake I probably would have made as well. Anyone who has ever had a loaded gun pulled on them knows there are two course of actions flee or fight and if you choose the latter you better be ready for what's coming.

I am just glad to see him making the best of his second chance in life.

He looks promising so far. He has the heart and is always around the ball. He seems to have more fight in him than Vontae and Smith combined...

if we plugged him in at S he would be much better the kid is playin cb when it's obvious he should be playing S

Back
Top Bottom