Jimmy Wilson | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jimmy Wilson

He has been all over the field still a hungry rookie -
LAst year Nolan CArrole was doing the same, Nolan is not as bad as he is made to be,
he is a Nickle - Dime Cb and was matched up with Wes Welker, Andre Johnson both probowl WRs. That is just bad on the DC call.
But yes so far so good

I thought Ireland sucked.

Pouncey, Thomas, Clay, Wilson, and perhaps Gates are all looking like solid picks.

solid draft. other than kearse, each player selected has a chance to develop and be a player for us.

7-9 as in a draft typical of a 7-9 team. Take a center early first round. Take a running back early. Pass on all QBs. Safe. Mediocre. 7-9

7-9 as in a draft typical of a 7-9 team. Take a center early first round. Take a running back early. Pass on all QBs. Safe. Mediocre. 7-9

Didn't Pittsburgh just take a C in the first round the year before and make it to the Super Bowl???

I know they already have their franchise QB, but if we get ours next year than this draft class will be a great foundation along with that QB.

Good draft IMO

Didn't Pittsburgh just take a C in the first round the year before and make it to the Super Bowl???

I know they already have their franchise QB, but if we get ours next year than this draft class will be a great foundation along with that QB.

Good draft IMO

Well yah but Ireland drafted those players with no thought of drafting a QB next year. He didn't see an 0-6 team coming even though many in the fan base did.

Good draft IMO
There is NO "But" when it comes to a franchize QB, Either you have it or your dont. If you have a Franchize QB draft whatever the hell you want. If you dont have a franchize QB DRAFT A QB 1st every draft if you have to.
Comparing Pitts Draft to Miami's draft is like comparing Tuna and Chocolate.
Chubbs

Back
Top Bottom