Joe Rose on WQAM says Stuessie..... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Joe Rose on WQAM says Stuessie.....

St. Clair won't be a complete flop. He has already started a whole season for the rams and played in other games. he's not some unproven rookie without a clue, and was only relegated to backup when the Rams got Turley....who is pretty damn good.

That said, he (st. clair) isn't the best out there I had hoped for so for now I'll reserve my judgement and see how he plays. I have ALOT more confidence in him at RT then I did with Wade Smith at LT last season.

Well, like someone said, time will tell how good or bad our offseason moves were.Yes we are getting younger and we got some good player but the jury's still out on some others. Boston is better than what we had last year and if his attitude is good, then he should help the offence a lot. What I'm worry about is the drugs and drinking thing.Trust me, I know how hard it is to stay away from that once you've done it and I'm sure plenty of people on here would agree to that. Again, everyone can change and I hope that if he comes here he can stay out of trouble. I'll wait till all is said and done before I rate the off-season one way or the other.

Ozzy rules!

Originally posted by Da 'Fins
I think Steussie is a waste of time. Why?

Because he's not a great run blocker and he's a left tackle. Unless we want Wade Smith sitting on the bench next year - why go after Steussie?

Neither Smith nor Steussie are suited for RT (which requires a guy who is bigger, stronger and can anchor better than these guys), and neither can play OG.

So, unless they don't think much of Wade Smith's potential, we're wasting time and money on Steussie. He is NOT a RT.

What if smith goes down or just plain sucks again, whos backing him up. More depth on the online is definetly needed.

He also said that Steussie was not the offensive lineman that Wanny was referring to the other day on the radio.

Back
Top Bottom