Joe Schad: Eddie Moore 70 percent | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Joe Schad: Eddie Moore 70 percent

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
More Bad News From Eddie Moore
Recently, I asked Moore if he expected to be "full throttle" for mini camp, which begins on April 30. Moore grimaced and said: "I wish I could say yes. But no, I'm not full speed. I'm at about 70 percent right now."
:shakeno:

As long as he is up to 100% by camp and shows us that he was worth drafting (I mean at all, not even where he got taken), then I'll be okay with this. We just have to take what we can get when we're talking about DW guys like Moore...

No biggy IMO....

He wasn't missed last year, and I don't expect him to missed after he's cut this off-season. Another wasted first rounder using the Wanny draft system....

PHINZ RULE!!! :D

considering we have no one else at backup LB, I do think it is a big deal...

BLITZKRIEG said:
No biggy IMO....

He wasn't missed last year, and I don't expect him to missed after he's cut this off-season. Another wasted first rounder using the Wanny draft system....

Wasted first pick.....second rounder...but, I get your point.... :(

dolphan39 said:
considering we have no one else at backup LB, I do think it is a big deal...

I'm sure we've got someone who can take his place on the bench... :lol:

If someone goes down in 2004, I'm sure he'll be able to play. He may not be 100% health wise, but he'll need to give 100% once he's on the field. His NFL career depends on it. There's no excuse for him not being able to contribute somewhere on our team in 2004. He's had more than enough time to heal these so-called injuries IMO....

If he doesn't show up this off-season, and seriously compete for a starting OLB spot with M. Greenwood, it's all but a certainty he'll be cut as a result.

You guys missed the joke, at least I hope it's a joke.
In Wanny's Philosophy, in 2003, a second round pick is equal to a 2004 first round pick. Which means, Eddie Moore is a first rounder coming in this year, because he didn't play in 2003.
Wannstedt is the one that traded a 2nd rounder in 2004 for a 3rd rounder in 2003, to the Patriots a week before the draft. Of all teams, you can't tell me the Patriots were the only team willing to make that deal. He backed it up by saying a 3rd round this year is a second next year.

Didn't Moore get injured LAST Training Camp? He is still only 70%???

This guy is done.

70% is hardly a medical diagnosis. I doubt if he was ever 100% while playing at Tennessee. It is troubling. But, there is some serious rehab that can occur between now and preseason.

He may have just said 70% because he was having a down day. Maybe, he just feels he has a long way to go to get back to playing shape and is using that as a motivation. Who knows?

Yeah Eddie Moore's is no doctor. Granted, he knows how he feels better than anyone else, but I don't think he can accurately put a percantage on it. I would look more for 2005 for him to make an impact rather than 2004. Especially with Greenwood working on a one year contract. Moore should get some playing time, but I don't look for us to look at him as a starter any earlier than 2005.

Back
Top Bottom