Joe Schad: Eddie Moore 70 percent | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Joe Schad: Eddie Moore 70 percent

Great pick, Wannstedt.

You know what, it doesn't even matter. Tony Bua is twice the player Moore is and will more than make up for his absence.

70% recovered from his knee injury or the punch?

Sorry couldn't help it.:D

DolphinDevil28 said:
Great pick, Wannstedt.

You know what, it doesn't even matter. Tony Bua is twice the player Moore is and will more than make up for his absence.
Him or Corey Jenkins.... :D

Phinsdude said:
In Wanny's Philosophy, in 2003, a second round pick is equal to a 2004 first round pick. Which means, Eddie Moore is a first rounder coming in this year, because he didn't play in 2003.

??? not sure i follow? you can try to twist logic in your hatred of wanny, but don't go too far. there wasn't a trade involved with the eddie moore pick, from my recollection.

as for the wade smith trade, that's pretty much the standard of trading future picks for present picks. a second rounder with a year's experience is deemed worthy of a first rounder, and so on. that system worked pretty well with the surtain trade, where jj traded a first the next year to pick pat in the 2nd.

Yeah, Pat was a first round talent from a smaller school. Who did Jimmy trade with for that pick, I don't think it was an AFC East team. It's the whole scenario.
Eddie Moore wasn't a trade pick, but in Wanny's philosophy of how to evaluate players and draft picks, that;s how he does it. So we used a 2nd round pick, and the player didn't play that year, so basically it was a first round pick coming into this year. It is not Wanny's fault he didn't play, but, that's just how dave is.

Justasportsfan said:
sorry, foot.

Oh, no problem -- I just didn't have much trouble buying that a guy who gets into a brawl and gets knocked out might be one big walking injury...

Don't write him off just yet. I do think this guy is going to help us out this year.

PhinsFan4life said:
Don't write him off just yet. I do think this guy is going to help us out this year.
Won't happen, we drafted the guys that hit him OL.

Wanny: " Eddie , you're running the wrong way"

Back
Top Bottom