Joey "Peezy" Porter- New Leading Linbeakc | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Joey "Peezy" Porter- New Leading Linbeakc

NastyNas said:
http://www.zippyvideos.com/1850547463288276/steelers_after_beating_indy/
THIS IS WHAT THE PHINS ARE LACKING

they need this 6'3'', big, athletic, ripped, fast 250 lb. linebacker to be the locker room leader, emotional backbone, bring some adequate superbowl experience to this ballclub, peezy is the perfect element missing for miami's chance at winning a superbowl, put him beside zach as a Lb, and you could have help out jason as a pass rusher, this guy is so athletic he has the talent to be an occasional goalline blocker for ronnie.:dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins:

what are the chances porter gets cut???? i think we should get him too....

and if peyton manning becomes available lets sign him tooo

DC manning and harrington imagine that!

CubanCulebra said:
we're not knocking you dude, it's just a ridiculous thread. ofcourse we'd love to have Joey Porter and ofcourse we agree that the guy is a beast, but what the heck can we do about it?

After we get Joey let's move him to safety..:lol:

NastyNas said:
i just want more players like porter to help out the younger guys on the team and add more emotional fire that was lacking last season.

You, Saban and about a million other football fans.

NastyNas said:
i notice, that the majoriy of people on this board, are smug, arrogant, and rude, so if you dont like my thread, dont hack it, dont knock it, dont attack, step back and stay off me, if you aint feeling me than dont touch my thread.

And if you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen.

TheAnswer385 said:
yea this thread made no sence to me

Hmmm. This is irony at it's best...

writing "this thread made no sense to me" while misspelling a crucial word to your thread... This is Twilight show shhhh. :goof:

yeah...this thread is pointless....but i keep reading it.....and responding to it....its kind of like watching MTV's "my super sweet sixteen" I hate the show...the ideals behind it...the rotten brats that it revolves around, and the network that broadcasts it.....but yet I find myself stopping when I switch by it.....its like I enjoy getting myself p'd off.....this post has that effect....and me telling y'all that I watched my super sweet sixteen is probably going to get me ripped apart but ohh well...I deserve it....

Its kind of funny when it comes to getting myself aggrivated....I used to carry around a picture of brady that said legend in my wallet...so everytime I opened my wallet I would get totally p'd off and remind me how much I abhor brady and the pats....It keeps me in check to how bad I want us to be back on top in the east....I grew up in New England so I've hated the pats since I was 7....1983.....I copied Rocky who kept the picture of Drago in his mirror...:fire: :evil: :fire:

haha dude, if you have a crush on Porter post something on him in the general nfl forum, this has nothing to do with the dolphins

Back
Top Bottom