Joey "Peezy" Porter- New Leading Linbeakc | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Joey "Peezy" Porter- New Leading Linbeakc

NastyNas said:
im down, i dont why most of these cats aint feeling me, im just keeping it real and suggesting we sign my homeboy peezy from the steelers.

:mad: And who would you suggest we give up? Cause this guy is not on the trading block. He's not a free agent. He's the heart and soul of the defense, the team. Maybe we can give up Ronnie, Daunte, Chambers, hell we'll give Booker too. Ah screw it, thow in Zach and JT in. Get real dude. What's your point in all this? If you go back to the beginning of the thread, you're saying we need someone LIKE him. Now you're saying we need to SIGN HIM. WTF???:confused: :shakeno:

endorPHINS72 said:
Channing Crowder is big, fast, nasty and a very vocal young leader on our defense. He will be the heart and soul of our defense for years to come after guys like Zach and JT retire.

I was just going to say........:D

NastyNas said:
im down, i dont why most of these cats aint feeling me, im just keeping it real and suggesting we sign my homeboy peezy from the steelers.

I believe that the Steelers own the right to "Peezy" ......... so that would make "peezy" ummmmmmm Art Rooneys homeboy

:lol:

NastyNas said:
im glad your happy, unlike these ungrateful memebers on this board, i like positive things and getting my fellow members hyped up, its all about the hype and feeling good.

Yeah nice. Pimp him up...:goof:
Uhh dont forget that we face him the first week of the season...:fire:
How you gonna feel then

NastyNas said:
yall need to bounce if ya aint gonna be down with my idea, im gonna do my thing, you can your thing, but im just gonna keep it real.
Boing! Boing! Boing!

clear.gif

Sorry, but this absolutely calls for my boyz, the Icey Hot Stuntaz

Yo yo yo

SpurzN703 said:
:rolleyes: Every team needs a guy like Joey Porter. So what is your true point?

Every team needs a mouthy punk that doesn't show up in the big game????

im glad your happy, unlike these ungrateful memebers on this board, i like positive things and getting my fellow members hyped up, its all about the hype and feeling good.

yeah, like watching a STEELERS linebacker is really going to pump me up for the DOLPHINS season:shakeno: (especially since we play them first game:shakeno: )

OMG this thread is hysterical, I only hope someone in particular is just playing around. :sidelol:

NastyNas said:
i just want more players like porter to help out the younger guys on the team and add more emotional fire that was lacking last season.
See now you are making sense. The original post made it look like you wanted us to go out and get Porter, but he's not available. That's why you got flamed. Now you have a logical thread idea for conversation.

NastyNas said:
because, oh enlightened one, HE'S NOT AVAILABLE!!!

Back
Top Bottom