John "great Gazoo" Clayton says | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

John "great Gazoo" Clayton says

heard something about that but thought the 4th rd status was due to injury. hmm ill take poopie davenport then!

Why not just sign the most impressive big back for the short yardage situations and have Minor be your 18-20 carry guy? Minor can stay in on passing downs and at least allow the possibility for a pass, while Mack etc/ could be in on the 3rd and 1's and goalline schemes.

I really feel the carries were catching up with Ricky and he was gonna be a 1,200 yd back next year.

Minor can be a 1,000/1,100 yd back if he is used correctly and the O-line is better.

FinFan24 said:
You didint make much sense with this post, u dont want young and unproven, yet ud be happy with Onterio Smith and Larry Johnson:confused: ? I can see your reasoning for Onterio(altho i dont agree), but Larry over Davenport baffles me. You say u dont want a young unproven guy, when Larry Johnson is the most unproven out of all the possible RB's for Miami. i think its pretty clear Davenport showed alot more promise(wether he turns out betetr or not isnt wut im debating). Why dont u want Mack or Stewart?Theyll cost almost nothing, and we could use a big strong proven veteren in our lineup.

I agree with u about Edge tho. people seem to think he so much worse, but he looked great last year. Also, this is the first year hell b 100% recovered from injury, despite what ne1 said. How he does this year will say alot.
Despite how it reads, I meant to say that I don't want an unproven young guy UNLESS its Johnson or Smith. I didn't elaborate at all why I like those guys, that may have been the problem. I'm a big Johnson fan, I've been one for a long time and I think he will be great someday. I don't have any proof that he will be able to be great at the NFL level, iots just one of those cases wher I really believe in the guy, and I personnally would love to see him on my favorite team.

IMO we should just pick up Mack and platoon him w/ Minor. Why go out and spend the money we could be using for Wale and Chambers. Mack isn't exactly a slouch. He could get the job done.

I'm sure Karim Abdul-Jabbar and John Avery need work.

Anthony Thomas could be a viable option. He can wear defenses down, and he looked a lot stronger towards the end of last year than he did at the beginning.

Dolfan73 said:
IMO we should just pick up Mack and platoon him w/ Minor. Why go out and spend the money we could be using for Wale and Chambers. Mack isn't exactly a slouch. He could get the job done.

I agree, lets see what Minor and Mack can do and sign Edge next year.

Back
Top Bottom