Jonas Gray is Cut per Beasley | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jonas Gray is Cut per Beasley

Bummer...hope he makes it to the PS

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 1m
Dolphins finalizing plans to waive TE Kyle Miller. Will consider him for practice squad.

I agree Jonas didnt show much this preseason,but lets be honest he didnt have anything remotely close to a line in front of him. The second team line blows,he would have been solid #3 behind starters
And the second-team line was playing against second-team defenses, as well.

I had high hopes for Gray after he ran hard in the Dallas and Jax games but that was his high water mark and Gillislee ran strong the last game when given the carries.

PS maybe for Gray but to be honest power backs that average 3 yards a carry are a dime a dozen.

Only problem is that MIAMI ain't got one!!! NOT EVEN ONE!!!

Remember a while back, when MIAMI had 3rd and inches to sustain a good, developing drive and didn't make it, then tried AGAIN on 4th Down and failed again? And lost the game by a FG or some such? I remember it like it was yesterday, and JONAS GRAY would have at least solved THAT problem. Now, MIAMI's back to "square one", and that problem's back, bigtime! From what I saw in these preseason games, we have d*ck for power HBs now. First truly stupid thing that I've seen MIAMI do all preseason!! A shame.

Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly 2m
The Dolphins have released CB De'Andre Presley and DT Tracy Robertson. Presley sealed the Saints win with an INT.

Dolphins have cut RB Jonas Gray, G Sam Brenner ,G Chris Barker CB De'Andre Presley and DT Tracy Robertson and Dolphins finalizing plans to waive TE Kyle Miller

5 down (potentially 6 with Miller),16 to go.

Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly 1m
The Dolphins will release Jonas Gray later today, but there's a strong possibility he might end up on the practice squad if he's not claimed

Bummer...hope he makes it to the PS

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 1m
Dolphins finalizing plans to waive TE Kyle Miller. Will consider him for practice squad.
Wonder if that means egnew is going to be the third tight end?

Jonas Gray had a terrible preseason. His YPC in the last 4 preseason games was 1.1, 1.5, 2.3, and 3.5 (and that was against scrubs in the 2nd halves of these games)

He isn't an NFL player

A perfect synopsis. And as another poster said, power backs that average what he has are a dime a dozen. If you need one in a pinch, you can find one on the street.

---------- Post added at 01:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------

Wonder if that means egnew is going to be the third tight end?

Egnew is making the team for sure IMHO. I never doubted that. He was pretty active in camp catching balls. I think the progress is noteworthy.

Adam Beasley ‏@AdamHBeasley 2m
Chad Bumphis indicated on Twitter that he's been released.

Dolphins have cut RB Jonas Gray, G Sam Brenner ,G Chris Barker CB De'Andre Presley and DT Tracy Robertson TE Kyle Miller Chad Bumphis and Brian Tyms

8 down ,14 to go.

Back
Top Bottom