Jonas Gray | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jonas Gray

Hmmmm! I question his vision... Several times he had the chance to bounce to the outside for big gains, and he did not!!!!

He hasn't played since 2011,he looked good...love our backs and that includes Thomas and Gray.

Jonas appears to have more upside than I realized - he looks very solid and hard to bring down. Hope that we can find a spot for him on the roster.

From the videos he reminds me a little of Micheal Turner.

Would be nice to just pound the ball and eat up the clock late in the game with a decent lead.

I only saw highlights of his runs, and although I like the kid, I thought I was watching Fasano run. He just looked super sluggish, maybe he just needs to get the rust off.

I was excited about this guy before his knee injury, but I'm not sure he's got that speed back.

Gray appears to have more burst than Thomas. Anyone know where he was projected in the draft pre-injury?

I noticed on several occasions (2 or 3) when Jonas would stop and dance when he could have kept forward momentum and picked up another yard or two but instead he'd go down right there. That was the only problem I saw with his game against Dallas. Other than that, I liked what I saw quite a bit.

Back
Top Bottom