Josh Allen presser today | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Josh Allen presser today

Marino1313

Scout Team
Reaction score
Has anyone watched his presser today?

He might’ve slipped. Mentioned a new coach and offensive philosophy.

Looks like Daboll is the guy :(

Daboll is getting a head coaching job, no guarantee it is here though. Everyone today keeps saying it is probably Joseph here.

Well yeah us or the Giants. Looks like it will be the Giants.

Well, I heard Daboll has a second interview today with the NY Giants.

I think Allen said that any team would be foolish not to hire Daboll, but Allen hopes he stays with Buffalo because he loves him and his offense.

In related news, it sounds like the Giants are going all in for Daboll, since they're having him back for a second interview tomorrow (Tuesday, January 25th). I'll be pissed if the Giants sign Daboll. And if we end up hiring Vance Joseph, I think I might lose my ****, as well as my lunch.

He’s not coming here. Would you come here and have tua as your qb? Or go to giants and maybe get Watson. He’s had Josh Allen is qb he’s not taking a drop down from that.

I think Allen said that any team would be foolish not to hire Daboll, but Allen hopes he stays with Buffalo because he loves him and his offense.

In related news, it sounds like the Giants are going all in for Daboll, since they're having him back for a second interview tomorrow (Tuesday, January 25th). I'll be pissed if the Giants sign Daboll. And if we end up hiring Vance Joseph, I think I might lose my ****, as well as my lunch.
Agreed. Some may not want Daboll but my god I’ll take him 100 times over Vance.

Back
Top Bottom