Josh Allen presser today | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Josh Allen presser today

FFS! We could have a thread talking about people's favorite steak sauce, and Tua would somehow get brought into the conversation and get egged on for liking Heinz 57 over ****ing A.1.
We’re on a dolphins forum in the offseason. There’s not enough specific content for The most important player on the team not to get mentioned somewhere along the line in most threads.

Like In this thread, if Dabbol chose the flailing Giants over us, it’s pretty easy to see the logical connection where Tua comes into the discussion.

We’re on a dolphins forum in the offseason. There’s not enough specific content for The most important player on the team not to get mentioned somewhere along the line in most threads.

Like In this thread, if Dabbol chose the flailing Giants over us, it’s pretty easy to see the logical connection where Tua comes into the discussion.
I would say Tua is better than Daniel Jones though.

The only way I would be on the same page with you is I believe they have 2 1sts this draft. Good luck with the QB's draft this year.

BTW...Danny Dimes is risky.

The Giants are probably not handcuffing Daboll to Jones which is what Miami is doing with Tua.
But that’s my point. He’s Tuas former coach who has spoken highly about him publicly. So if even Daboll doesn’t want him that should open up some eyes.

Probably but the Dolphins do have two 1st round picks in 2023 to draft a guy if Tua sucks in 2022.

Yeah and that's great for us, but a HC might not want to potentially waste a year of his career. You don't get long in the NFL.

But that’s my point. He’s Tuas former coach who has spoken highly about him publicly. So if even Daboll doesn’t want him that should open up some eyes.

Very true! You have a good point. With Jones, they are in search for a QB. That guy hasn’t progressed at all lol

Yeah and that's great for us, but a HC might not want to potentially waste a year of his career. You don't get long in the NFL.
I get that but if Grier and Ross want to give Tua one more year that would be on them and not the head coach. Plus who are you going to bring in at QB this season? They aren't getting Wilson, Watson, or Rodgers most likely. This is also a pretty weak QB draft. 2023 looks more promising for QB's in the draft.

IMO with our cap space a Coach wouldn't be deterred with getting TUA and as they have said Coach decision on QB, also he can build the offensive line for his scheme, if Tua doesn't fit the Coach is probably building the Oline with the 2023 QB draft in mind anyway looking at 2 -1st.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom