Josh mcdaniels fired | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Josh mcdaniels fired

Man he made some mess there. He can say goodbye to ever getting another head coaching job.

I actually said something about this earlier today before his firing was announced. Figured it was coming. He was just in way over his head and didn't know how to run an organization. That makes 3 strikeouts for Belichick's assistants....Charlie Weis, Romeo Crennel and now McDaniels, all failed as head coaches. Wonder what happens to Tim Tebow now.

Anyway this could be the spot for Gruden. Don't know where McDaniels ends up but I hope it's not here. Didn't like his offense in New England and we don't have the personnel to run it here. Plus I think he and Brandon Marshall pretty much hate each other, lol.

LETS HIRE HIM?? hahahhhaa

He failed as a coach. chased out his entire franchise. chased out his DC (Our DC Mike Nolan) who was responsible for his punk *** even starting 6-0 last year.

This is just getting old..... my publix sandwich maker just got fired, we should hire him!!!!

It would be very disrespectful to Nolan. Although I would assume that Nolan as a classy guy would be willing to bury the hatchet if it was for the good of the Dolphins.

I would still say that this guy would be a good OC. He just has no idea how to lead a team and make decisions involving player personel.

Hell no! Everyone hated him at Denver. People say Marshall hates it here, but he'd be punting balls of fire if he was still in Denver. Plus McDaniels has basically destroyed the team by trading away nearly every good player and replacing them with guys like Tim Tebow.

Are you out of your freaking mind? NO!!!!!!!!!!!!

no, marshall/ nolan thing...plus he doesn't run the ball, just wouldn't be a good fit

Back
Top Bottom