Josh Sitton visiting fins | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Josh Sitton visiting fins

I’m all for signing UCF (cough) National Champs (cough) Knights (although it hasn’t worked out so much for the Phins)

@ArmandoSalguero: The Dolphins want to sign Josh Sitton to start at LG.

Team expects to sign Danny Amendola and Albert Wilson after trading Jarvis Landry.

That says Leonte Carroo and Isaac Asiata are not seen as answers.

Carroo was a horrific trade

Just a note that Sitton played his first 5 years in the NFL at right guard
He'll make a great addition at left guard possibly waking up Tunsil in the process

Yes because he was drafted for a goddam reason. Dude had a third round grade. That's how good teams are built .

lmao dude 3rd round grade means nothing. If he was drafted in the 5th round he's a 5th round draft pick. People expecting significant contributions from 5th round picks need to face reality

SItton's a good player, and I would very much like this signing, but there are a couple of concerns that are worth mentioning:

1. Sitton is a veteran player who has played in a LOT of games. So his body is going to start wearing down at some point in the near future.

2. Sitton has actually been very reliable over his career, starting an average of 15 games per season since he became a full-time starter in his second NFL season. HOWEVER, he has missed 3 games in each of his last two seasons, meaning that he is now trending toward starting fewer games than his career average.

In other words, if Sitton stays healthy this will be a great addition to the team, but there are some reasons for concern about his durability.

SItton's a good player, and I would very much like this signing, but there are a couple of concerns that are worth mentioning:

1. Sitton is a veteran player who has played in a LOT of games. So his body is going to start wearing down at some point in the near future.

2. Sitton has actually been very reliable over his career, starting an average of 15 games per season since he became a full-time starter in his second NFL season. HOWEVER, he has missed 3 games in each of his last two seasons, meaning that he is now trending toward starting fewer games than his career average.

In other words, if Sitton stays healthy this will be a great addition to the team, but there are some reasons for concern about his durability.

Can’t you say this about nearly everyone not a QB? Injury histories are everywhere.

Carroo has a leg out the door and he doesn't play ST's so he'd have to be amazing in pre season to have a chance

Ozzy rules!!

lmao dude 3rd round grade means nothing. If he was drafted in the 5th round he's a 5th round draft pick. People expecting significant contributions from 5th round picks need to face reality

It's guard. Think about it. Rounds 3 to 5 are the time to find them and I'm sure he was drafted to be a starter and a **** load of fans loved the pick

Josh Sitton was drafted in round 4 and people think it's a stretch to expect much out of asiata on round 5?? Gtfo

I still have people’s Twitter reaction to Andre Branch’s signing two years prior when we all wanted a G. Reminds me of that situation, funny.

But does Sitton play G? OH HELL YES HE DOES. SIGN HIM.

Back
Top Bottom