Josh Sitton visiting fins | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Josh Sitton visiting fins

It's guard. Think about it. Rounds 3 to 5 are the time to find them and I'm sure he was drafted to be a starter and a **** load of fans loved the pick

You don't wait til round 5 to draft somebody you envision being a starter.

And Ok? Fans can love the pick all they want. I was a fan of the pick, but that's not the same as expecting or assuming he'll see the field.

You don't wait til round 5 to draft somebody you envision being a starter.

And Ok? Fans can love the pick all they want. I was a fan of the pick, but that's not the same as expecting or assuming he'll see the field.

I'm sure they drafted him to plug a hole, a big gaping hole....at guard.

Josh Sitton was drafted in round 4 and people think it's a stretch to expect much out of asiata on round 5?? Gtfo
I mean if you shouldn’t expect anything from a 5th round pick then Miami shouldn’t be drafting them to begin with.

I expect players (not including kickers)
drafted like this to produce as such:

1st-2nd round- impact, elite players

3rd-4th round- above average, solid depth players

5th-6th round- average, mediocre players

7th round- undrafted- anything of the above is gravy. But most likely below average here.

So i expect Asiata to be at least mediocre for a 5th rd pick.

I guess Tannenbaum is driving to the meeting with a Brinks truck since it's already out that we want him so badly.

I mean if you shouldn’t expect anything from a 5th round pick then Miami shouldn’t be drafting them to begin with.

7th round- undrafted- anything of the above is gravy. But most likely below average here.

I think your expectations for second rounders is a bit inflated. Be great if drafting were that predictable huh? So many early round misses across the board and then late round and sometimes UDFA gems.

Most viewed him as the 3rd to 4th round above average type

I think your expectations for second rounders is a bit inflated. Be great if drafting were that predictable huh? So many early round misses across the board and then late round and sometimes UDFA gems.
Yeah wouldn’t be easy if the draft were that easy. 2nd round may be inflated based on some positions being values differently.

I wouldn't be surprise Sitton signs in minute . He has connections to our HC and OC and he is a Floridian. Miami is a great place to retire. Davis and Sitton will raise some Hell on that line , smash mouth football for sure . Can't wait to see Kenyan Drake run behind these guys and Pouncey in the middle , I'm getting fired up thinking about this!!!

I wouldn't be surprise Sitton signs in minute . He has connections to our HC and OC and he is a Floridian. Miami is a great place to retire. Davis and Sitton will raise some Hell on that line , smash mouth football for sure . Can't wait to see Kenyan Drake run behind these guys and Pouncey in the middle , I'm getting fired up thinking about this!!!
You mean the same Pouncey everyone wants to run out of town.

You mean the same Pouncey everyone wants to run out of town.
I’ve never been sold on Pouncey since the day he was drafted. I think he’s been living on his brother’s (who I think is better but sill overrated himself) coattails to start his career. When he made those pro bowls it was on his name alone imo. When Pouncey was supposedly healthy he was occasionally above average but never elite.

Josh Sitton was drafted in round 4 and people think it's a stretch to expect much out of asiata on round 5?? Gtfo

I would say 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th round picks can become good to great players, but you shouldn't expect it from them. If teams really expected them to be great players they wouldn't last til day three.

Back
Top Bottom