JRS/Hard Rock Stadium Renovations, Phase II.... | Page 25 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

JRS/Hard Rock Stadium Renovations, Phase II....

Just imagine all the noise that is going to be re-vibrating across the stands.

Stadium design can help maximize crowd noise but it's also up to the fans themselves and the team. if the team is good the fans will be behind them, I was at the pre-refurbished Stadium down there when the Jets played them in 1998 in a game for 1st place in december. It was one of the loudest Stadiums I have ever been in- louder than I remember Pittsburgh being for the AFC Championship game a few years ago.

Stadium design can help maximize crowd noise but it's also up to the fans themselves and the team. if the team is good the fans will be behind them, I was at the pre-refurbished Stadium down there when the Jets played them in 1998 in a game for 1st place in december. It was one of the loudest Stadiums I have ever been in- louder than I remember Pittsburgh being for the AFC Championship game a few years ago.

I do agree the stadium has been as loud as hell , being there many times witnessing it. I think it will be even louder now, assuming the fans show up and have something to get loud about.

The loudest I ever heard, and felt, that stadium was when we rallied to beat Denver back in 2001. Kenny Mixon intercepted a pass from Griese and ran it in 56 yards for the pick 6. We were down 10-0 in the 4th quarter and scored 21 points in just under 5 min to take the lead and the win. The stadium was literally shaking when Mixon ran that ball in for a TD. It was a hot day, 1 pm start, and the stadium was nuts during the 4th quarter comeback. Never have heard it louder than that in JRS.

1992 Wildcard game against the Chargers. Fins won 31-0. It rained every minute of that game (except halftime), yet, I've never heard a stadium that loud in my life and still haven't till this day. Not even the overtime wildcard win vs the Colts behind Lamar Smith's 200+ yds was as loud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully there a silver Lombardi Trophy at the end of this rainbow instead of the normal pot of gold...

Cn-7JTMWAAEM8OQ.jpg:large

Not sure the purpose of all that sand. Maybe someone in construction can tell me why that is all needed and why they couldn't just have the work done without it. Is it to protect the system under the turf?

Back
Top Bottom