JT Speaks | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

JT Speaks

Everything JT is doing and saying lately reflects the actions and attitudes of a single guy with no children.

I was under the impression he had a wife and kids.

What does he do with his family when he is in Hollywood dancing or off playing in golf tournaments or meeting with Hollywood execs?

This is not the way guys who love their families live and talk.

I think what we have here is a divorce in the making.

Looks like JT isn't the man we thought he was, because the guy we have seen lately is a BAD father, a Bad teammate, A BAD husband, and will probably be a BAD B-movie actor.

I don't care what JT has done over the years, right now he's acting like a jackass and leaving his teammates and fans in a lurch.

Everything JT is doing and saying lately reflects the actions and attitudes of a single guy with no children.

I was under the impression he had a wife and kids.

What does he do with his family when he is in Hollywood dancing or off playing in golf tournaments or meeting with Hollywood execs?

This is not the way guys who love their families live and talk.

I think what we have here is a divorce in the making.

Looks like JT isn't the man we thought he was, because the guy we have seen lately is a BAD father, a Bad teammate, A BAD husband, and will probably be a BAD B-movie actor.

I just entered the twilight zone. Its like i missed a season worth of information or something. In fact i am looking back at some old news articles looking for something JT said, anything he said to make people so angry and bitter.

I am the first person that would jump on the front office bandwaggon (in fact i am all for the make him retire side) but... I just dont see anything that would make me want to hate the man....anyone got a sign that leads me out of this weird zone i am in?

From where i am sitting I have no idea what info taylor is privy to...in fact for all i know the front office made it clear he wont be back AND IN FACT will be traded. IF that were the case the way JT sounds is mild- in fact much like a married man who wonders where his future checks will come from.

I am one of the #1 front office fans of the dolphins and have always been that way. But bitter? with JT??? REALLY???

In fact i am looking back at some old news articles looking for something JT said, anything he said to make people so angry and bitter.

Maybe it doesn't bug you but it pissed me off when Taylor said he would trade the whole team for Tom Brady. What a ridiculous statement.

Also he said he would be back after DWTS. Hasn't happened.

He is off playing golf now. He said he would think about football later. It doesn't start till July.

JT is supposed to be a team captain.

I'm tired of it.

Maybe it doesn't bug you but it pissed me off when Taylor said he would trade the whole team for Tom Brady. What a ridiculous statement.

He is off playing golf now. He said he would think about football later. It doesn't start till July.

I'm tired of it.

I agree. This isn't about hugs. Its about this upcoming season of football.

I'm tired of it.

Maybe he should have cammed down that comment a bit but to tell you the truth I would have said the same thing after our season last year. We were bad one of the worst teams of all times... And I am frustrated, I am sure he was frustrated and rightfully so.

I for one believe you can criticize in house....I can call my brother an idiot but nobody else better. Last time I checked JT is in house....

Everyone associated with that team last year should be ripped to shreds period. It was an embarrassment and I am humiliated for my favorite team and I would much rather hear JT call the entire team a bunch of retarded bobble heads than I would hear how "we will get em next year." I am SICK of hearing we will get em next year pepcrap. Its time to call people out...

In fact isn’t that what you are doing when you are calling JT out? Last thing I heard he was under contract with Miami.

As far as playing football… if he was told he wasn’t welcome at camp (we don’t know) I would be thinking about golf also.

Maybe he should have cammed down that comment a bit but to tell you the truth I would have said the same thing after our season last year. We were bad one of the worst teams of all times... And I am frustrated, I am sure he was frustrated and rightfully so.

I for one believe you can criticize in house....I can call my brother an idiot but nobody else better. Last time I checked JT is in house....

Everyone associated with that team last year should be ripped to shreds period. It was an embarrassment and I am humiliated for my favorite team and I would much rather hear JT call the entire team a bunch of retarded bobble heads than I would hear how "we will get em next year." I am SICK of hearing we will get em next year pepcrap. Its time to call people out...

In fact isn’t that what you are doing when you are calling JT out? Last thing I heard he was under contract with Miami.

As far as playing football… if he was told he wasn’t welcome at camp (we don’t know) I would be thinking about golf also.

You try to rip me for what you thought might be negative towards our JT, and now a new tune. :foundout:

You try to rip me for what you thought might be negative towards our JT, and now a new tune. :foundout:

No really i dont care when FANS rip our team or our players. I will of course argue back at times. I DO care when jet fans or bills fans do it

His response to the question about learning that it's been said that he wouldn't show up for training camp is bogus. He is lying if he acts as if he wasn't aware of the fact that Sporano said he would not be here for camp. He will be there for camp and unless it is stated in his contract that he does not have to be at the mandatory mini camps. I would expect to see him get fined by then. Other wise he will show up for camp, and unless he wants to completely tarnish his Dolphins legacy by dogging it at camp. I expect him to play the season and possibly get traded at the midway point. If he does dog it at camp, he will never be a Dolphin in my opinion.

it he play he plays, he should realize that he is not getting traded

The longer the JT crap goes on, the more our Dolphins team looks like a freakin circus and a national joke.

I think we've been a circus and a national joke since Ricky bolted on us for a vacation in India, Saban bolted on us for Alabama, and Cameron led us to that grand ole 1-15 record.

Sadly, the JT crap just continues that trend..... :boohoo:

Over exaggerating the media spin; relax - cause Jason is.

The thing is he shouldn't be relaxing. He should be workin his butt off in camp right now helping himself, & this team get better.

Back
Top Bottom