JT Speaks | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

JT Speaks

The thing is he shouldn't be relaxing. He should be workin his butt off in camp right now helping himself, & this team get better.

1. there is no camp right now
2. If you are not in a camp right now NFL players are on vacation- relaxing

and the million dollar questions are

1. if he did show up at ota or mini camp would he be welcome
2. did anyone in this front office say "stay away" until we get a handle on what we are going to do with you?
3. why did our front office have to throw in that JT will not be and training camp? This situation would not have escalated if the dolphins AND JT kept quiet like they have been since our new front office took over

Not to mention that he said the 'Dancing With The Stars' was a very tough work out.

He doesn't just start dancing and winning, he has to WORK FOR IT, just like everyone else at everything else.

Once again, I will repeat: stop buying all this media spin because news is slow, and let things unfold naturally.

What's sad is this is his attitude:

When for everyone else football started months ago. There's a time for relaxing and golfing, but not late May and early June. He acts like this is his offseason, like he is owed one now. Nobody made him dance

As long as there has been TC's... there's been vets that hold out until the last day.... just look at Strahan from last year alone....

Everything JT is doing and saying lately reflects the actions and attitudes of a single guy with no children.

I was under the impression he had a wife and kids.

What does he do with his family when he is in Hollywood dancing or off playing in golf tournaments or meeting with Hollywood execs?

This is not the way guys who love their families live and talk.

I think what we have here is a divorce in the making.

Looks like JT isn't the man we thought he was, because the guy we have seen lately is a BAD father, a Bad teammate, A BAD husband, and will probably be a BAD B-movie actor.

I can't believe a grown man actually posted this^

pathetic post

Back
Top Bottom