Julius Pruitt Squats Over 600 lbs./Categorizing WR's | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Julius Pruitt Squats Over 600 lbs./Categorizing WR's

Derek Hagan, Charles Jordan... 2 more May/June All Stars. Lets also not forget Wallace and Moore

I been here since this site started under a different name I could not access because of email issues. Every season bro we had to see these threads and looking back I can't help but to laugh really hard. The Omary Lowe etc haha, and all those Wanny draftees.

man i dont care how much the guy lifts as long as he can play the game of football.

I been here since this site started under a different name I could not access because of email issues. Every season bro we had to see these threads and looking back I can't help but to laugh really hard. The Omary Lowe etc haha, and all those Wanny draftees.

Ya, Ya, Ya, I heard the same pessimistic crap when I was starting threads about Yeremiah Bell being a keeper back when he was first with the team, unproven and on IR.

I was a champion for Yeremiah and predicted he would be a starter some day. Bell exceded expectations and ended up playing in a pro bowl. I also saw that the Dolphins needed to rebuild and so I called for Bell's release this year.

The point is: There will always be guys with good potential who need to develop, and then need a chance to play. The list of WR's who have done little or nothing their first three years in the league is really, realy long.

I have made no predictions about Pruitt being successful someday. This thread was brought up to draw attention to the fact that Armando had three different veterans tell him that Juliuss Pruitt had been standing out in offseason workouts. I t was also supposed to be about what WR's were competing at what WR categories, X or Z etc. , but I didn't emphasize that enough.

The WR competition is wide open this offseason so you might as well get used to threads like this, because there are going to be a ton of threads having to do with the WR competition; and rightfully so. This is going to be a very interesting topic and I am looking forward to it.

Ya, Ya, Ya, I heard the same pessimistic crap when I was starting threads about Yeremiah Bell being a keeper back when he was first with the team, unproven and on IR.

I was a champion for Yeremiah and predicted he would be a starter some day. Bell exceded expectations and ended up playing in a pro bowl. I also saw that the Dolphins needed to rebuild and so I called for Bell's release this year.

The point is: There will always be guys with good potential who need to develop, and then need a chance to play. The list of WR's who have done little or nothing their first three years in the league is really, realy long.

I have made no predictions about Pruitt being successful someday. This thread was brought up to draw attention to the fact that Armando had three different veterans tell him that Juliuss Pruitt had been standing out in offseason workouts. I t was also supposed to be about what WR's were competing at what WR categories, X or Z etc. , but I didn't emphasize that enough.

The WR competition is wide open this offseason so you might as well get used to threads like this, because there are going to be a ton of threads having to do with the WR competition; and rightfully so. This is going to be a very interesting topic and I am looking forward to it.

Well this just adds another layer to the good ole j pru, lowe, lucas, hagan, sheets, Jason Allen, and many more. Is the type of thread people just find hilarious to read at this time of the year lol. Jeremiah Bell did it on the field so there is no point to even group Bell with these guys. Bell was injured too much and everyone knew his potential off hand.

Well this just adds another layer to the good ole j pru, lowe, lucas, hagan, sheets, Jason Allen, and many more. Is the type of thread people just find hilarious to read at this time of the year lol. Jeremiah Bell did it on the field so there is no point to even group Bell with these guys. Bell was injured too much and everyone knew his potential off hand.

No, that is in no way true. When I was making the posts about Yeremiah Bell the general attitude on the forum was the same negative attitude that you are presently exhibiting. In fact, your statement about everybody realizing that Bell would be successful couldn't be farther from the truth.

At the same time I was saying that Ronnie Brown would never be all that, and I was getting absolutely ripped up one side and down the other for both stances.

The WR that I really think the Dolphins should be patient with and keep around is Roberto Wallace. Right now he needs to win the ball battles with the defenders and he isn't doing that, but I believe that with some game experience that will come him. He has the strength and athleticism to excel in that department, but eventually he has to show that ability because that is an integral part of being a successful possesion WR in the NFL.

I like Pruitt but I'm not going out on a limb for him. I would, however speak out for Wallace, but the situation is quite different. Wallace has already made the roster without the agency of injury, and excelled at ST's, and pretty much done everything asked of him including having a very good target/catch %.

No, that is in no way true. When I was making the posts about Yeremiah Bell the general attitude on the forum was the same negative attitude that you are presently exhibiting. In fact, your statement about everybody realizing that Bell would be successful couldn't be farther from the truth.

At the same time I was saying that Ronnie Brown would never be all that, and I was getting absolutely ripped up one side and down the other for both stances.

The WR that I really think the Dolphins should be patient with and keep around is Roberto Wallace. Right now he needs to win the ball battles with the defenders and he isn't doing that, but I believe that with some game experience that will come him. He has the strength and athleticism to excel in that department, but eventually he has to show that ability because that is an integral part of being a successful possesion WR in the NFL.

I like Pruitt but I'm not going out on a limb for him. I would, however speak out for Wallace, but the situation is quite different. Wallace has already made the roster without the agency of injury, and excelled at ST's, and pretty much done everything asked of him including having a very good target/catch %.

Well listen, if these guys do anything then you have this thread to brag about it lol.

Anthony Armstrong reminds me alot of Pruit. We gave up on him too soon and now the redskins have a solid WR.

there's a victor cruz every year ya never know but i doubt it. the players on our team like this guy though. coaches have to respect someone who has worked on their craft as dilligently as this guy. he could easily have given up 2 years ago or w/e and gotten a normal 9-5 day job

Anthony Armstrong reminds me alot of Pruit. We gave up on him too soon and now the redskins have a solid WR.

Seriously man? Last year he had 7 receptions for 100 yards and 2 TD's, in 14 games... Granted the prior year he was good, in terms of yardage, but he still only had 3 TD's.

Omare Lowe!!! HAHAHAHAHA The next great Miami Dolphins cornerback!

Omare Lowe!!! HAHAHAHAHA The next great Miami Dolphins cornerback!

Yea for like 2 straight seasons until people realize what they were getting.

---------- Post added at 11:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 PM ----------

there's a victor cruz every year ya never know but i doubt it. the players on our team like this guy though. coaches have to respect someone who has worked on their craft as dilligently as this guy. he could easily have given up 2 years ago or w/e and gotten a normal 9-5 day job

What about good ole J pru? lmao

Back
Top Bottom