jumpin on the Rutgers bandwagon | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

jumpin on the Rutgers bandwagon

Alex44 said:
Im sorry but Rutgers hasnt beaten anyone worth our breath....and for that reason Im picking LV by 24 points.

Hope you prove me wrong though :) nothing against Rutgers, I just dont believe they are that good.

Lville will win but not by 24. It's on the road and Lville is due for somewhat of a letdown after the big WV win.

MikeO said:
Lville will win but not by 24. It's on the road and Lville is due for somewhat of a letdown after the big WV win.

It will be a close one

1. Rutgers put great pressure on the QB
2. Rutgers will run with Success against them
3. Like you said, it will be hard for ville to get up after this week

For Rutgers to win, they need Teel and the young WR's to step up, hopefully one or more of the Three starting WR's make it back from injurys for the game, that would be huge!

MikeO said:

I thought LV was home, so thats my fault.

I'll say in the 14 to 17 point range still though, but I am pulling for Rutgers I just cant see them beating LV.

Nick is God said:
After watching last night's game I think Louisville is riped for a beating, the Cards defense didn't impress me that much so I think Rutgers can put up points and whenever a strong offense(Louisville) meets a strong defense(Rutgers), the results are usually in favor of the defense more times than not.

:shakeno: People like you kill me. When Rutgers is beat by 3 TDs, then "they weren't that good." Pittsburgh will be "dominate," then Louisville beats them. Then South FL and so on and so on.

Rutgers doesn't compare to West Virginia. There I said it.

zachequalsgod said:
:shakeno: People like you kill me. When Rutgers is beat by 3 TDs, then "they weren't that good." Pittsburgh will be "dominate," then Louisville beats them. Then South FL and so on and so on.

i agree. rutgers is having an AWESOME year. but i would be very surprised if louisville doesn't win by 3 TD's or more. they're just too much for rutgers.

zachequalsgod said:

People like me?? Seriously man, I have no idea what your talking about but go screw yourself for that comment.

Nick is God said:
People like me?? Seriously man, I have no idea what your talking about but go screw yourself for that comment.

I'll get right on that.

UF Fin Kat said:
i agree. rutgers is having an AWESOME year. but i would be very surprised if louisville doesn't win by 3 TD's or more. they're just too much for rutgers.

Louisville is tough and for real, but don't underestimate how good the Rutgers "D" is, even I was skeptical when the season began but they are for real and if they can slow the Cards down they have a pretty decent shot to beat them.

Plus the game will be at Rutgers in easily the biggest football game for this University in perhaps all-time, even more than the bowl game last year. Tickets are going for $425 a piece, that's how stoked this area will be for the game and you know the team will feed off this.

They will be fired up and should keep it very close, I can't say they won't lose big if at all but I would be shocked if they did.

Rutgers has played well vs teams that arent very good....what reason is there to believe they can beat a very good team?

Alex44 said:
Rutgers has played well vs teams that arent very good....what reason is there to believe they can beat a very good team?
that's not very good logic.

UF Fin Kat said:
that's not very good logic.

So just because a guy can jump a low hurdle I should assume he can jump a high hurdle also?

Lots of good teams beat up on bad teams, Rutgers hasnt proven they can do that yet. Im pulling for Rutgers but I dont see any reason to believe they will pull the upset

Back
Top Bottom