"Junior Seau needed the Dolphins a lot more than the Dolphins needed Junior Seau" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Junior Seau needed the Dolphins a lot more than the Dolphins needed Junior Seau"

ckparrothead

Premium Member
Reaction score
I've always wanted a player on the Dolphins that talked about himself in the third person.

Man this is gonna be an exciting season!

I Like This Quote....

"Junior is not going to come here and be a leader and take over the Miami Dolphins,'' Seau said. "Junior is going to play alongside the leaders that you have here ... I just have to come in here and be the fluff. I'm the glitter. I'm the fanfare. I'm just going to be here enjoying the game of football with these great athletes.''

Is it August yet? :D ;)

I agree I think you are going to see a rejuvinated Seau this year, you can already hear it in his voice.

I missed the press conference but the more I hear about it the more excited I become! :jumper:

You can say this for the 'Fins: the past two offseasons have, at least, kept all of us 'Fin-fans on our toes and entertained! :D

Most def. I have this feeling the front office knows what we are all talking about. They are monitoring these boards and all others to see what fans want. Ricky, now Seau, with all the other talent we already have, that sells seats.

Originally posted by MarinoFan
Ricky, now Seau, with all the other talent we already have, that sells seats.

It certainly helps but it won't sell many if we don't win some ball games, right? The Phins are long overdue for a major push at the title. Is this the year? I sure hope so.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah well, it is obvious with our line up we are going to do more than just win games this year. Now let's see just how far we go.

Right you are! You know, I think that it's time for me to take the bag off my head. The search for a new avatar is on! :D

Originally posted by ebozzz
It The Phins are long overdue for a major push at the title. Is this the year? I sure hope so.....

That's what being a Miami Dolphins fan is all about.........

"Is this the year?...I think it could be...."

Seriously, how many other teams' fans can say that EVERY single year?

We are luckier than we realize sometimes.:infins:

Right you are! You know, I think that it's time for me to take the bag off my head. The search for a new avatar is on! :D

PLEASE DON'T we've had as much as we can take for one week. :lol:

As Ebozz slowly removes the bag from his head and reveals his face to be(DUM DUM DUM) CLUMP :jawdrop:

Originally posted by inFINSible
We are luckier than we realize sometimes.:infins:

I realize how lucky we are and my loyalty has never waivered since becoming a fan back in the late '60s. It doesn't matter how many late season collaspes we have or how many championships we may add to the collection. I don't think that I could love my Phins anymore than I already do.

I was just making a joke regarding the bag. At the time that I signed up I really couldn't find anything that I liked and I'm still looking. Soon though...

Back
Top Bottom