"Junior Seau needed the Dolphins a lot more than the Dolphins needed Junior Seau" | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Junior Seau needed the Dolphins a lot more than the Dolphins needed Junior Seau"

I think this year we will have 3 or 4 games where we should completely dominate, more than the past few yars. Maybe even 5. This defense has the skill to stop any offense and our Offense just has to put up the points (as long as Ricky runs wild...it'll be all good). GOod news and bad news for us KIDDIES on these boards for August...YES we get to see Junior Seau play but UNFORTUNATELY we have to GO BACK TO SCHOOL. :'(

The biggest thing I hope for is no injuries in Training camp, preseason, and a pretty healthly season...Even though we have better depth on D this year..I still like our starters to remain healthy, that improves our changes..

Originally posted by ebozzz
I was just making a joke regarding the bag. At the time that I signed up I really couldn't find anything that I liked and I'm still looking. Soon though...

I just added a whole boatload of avatars!

new catagories:
Fantasy
South Park

additions to existing catagories:
XMen
Cartoons

Enjoy!!

Junior definitely needed the dolphins. Who else would trade a 6th round pick and pay a million dollars to an over the hill LB clearly on the downside of his career and coming of an injury.

All I know is the Bills got Takeo who is much younger and more talented and didn't have to give up any draft picks.

Who even really cares about sixth round draft picks anyway. Come on be real for a minute. How good players are you going to find in the sixth rounds anyway?

The only way you will find one is luck.

yeah.. the sixth rounder is insignificant really..

jeff posey referred to himself in the third person too during his press conference.. guess that means he is gonna be a stud... i can hear it in his voice.. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom